Update September 2015

*Update September 2015!*
Because of how much I have changed over the past year, and because of all the different things I've experienced and how much I've grown and matured, its very difficult for me to continue the emo league. No worries. I will finish it. It's just gonna take more time than I anticipated because it's been extremely difficult for me to continue it, with the new mindset I have. I've transformed my life in a way that some people might consider a positive way. About a year ago, I was in a dark place. When I first started writing this book I was in a very dark place. I had been cutting myself to the point where both my arms were covered in scars.
I'm 20 years old now. And all my scars have healed.. Physically. Mentally.. I'm almost healed. But I live for peace now. I even got a tattoo on my hand saying "why aren't you smiling?" I no longer live for pain. I live for peace. And I'm in a position now where all I want to do is help others overcome this.. Thing. It's not a phase for some people, I get that. But I believe everyone deserves to be happy and remember that life by itself is a reason to smile.
That's why this book is so hard to finish. The book was basically my way of bonding with other people in a way.. Teaching them that being emo is so very right an demos can rule the world and that's just.. Not what I'm trying to do anymore.
But as I said before, I will finish it. I myself, don't know how it will end yet. But just give me some time.
Please everyone feel free to inbox me with questions or if you need someone to help you get through all of this. I am here. and I've got noting but time, love and patience just ready to give to anyone who needs it.
Love Always.