Chapter 7

------------------------------------------- ?Chapter 7? 
.Chelsea. 

Josh, Niko and Kyle walk up to the car, and take the guys out, and I stand there with Cassidy and watch as they shove Skylar and Kryson around. 

"What's your deal man?" Kryson asks, annoyed. I really wish they would stop shoving these guys around like that.

"Did I tell you to speak ?!" Kyle yells at him, as they continue to push the guys around. Skylar looks at me, and instantly, I just want to wrap him up in my arms and tell him that everything is gonna be okay. 

But I can't. 

And really, everything is not gonna be okay. Things are just gonna continue to get worse. 

"Okay." Josh says, walking up to me and taking my hand. I look up at him confused, but I don't make any attempt to take my hand away from his. "Let's get them inside. They've gotten too much sunlight already." 

Skylar looks at me and I can see the pain in his eyes. I take my hand away from Josh's and casually walk up to Skylar's side, placing my hand on his back, just like Cassidy has her hand on Kryson's back. Josh bites his lip, but doesn't consider it for long, as we walk into the house. 

"Listen up," Kyle begins, "you will not make any noises, or any sudden movements. Try anything, and your time here will be ten times worse than its already gonna be." 

Niko closes the door behind us, and we begin our walk down to the dungeon. We walk down the narrow stairs, and I hold on to Skylar tighter, knowing that the handcuffs are gonna make it hard for him to balance. I look over and see Kryson stumble a bit. Cassidy grabs him up, and we continue to walk. We get to the steel door, and Josh goes up to it, and types in the code. The steel door opens, and the horrible screams begin pounding at my ears. I look at Skylar, and see complete fear in his eyes. 

Just thinking about Skylar in there, screaming like that makes me want to cry. 

"SHUT UP!" Kyle says, and immediately, the screams stop.

Josh hands me my cloak, and I let go of Skylar, and slip it on quickly. But before I can hold onto him again, Kyle grabs his arm and winks at me. "I got him Chels." Skylar looks at me, begging me with his eyes to hold him, or touch him, but I can't. And to make matters worse, Josh walks up to me, and pinches my chin, turning my face to his. 

"You okay?" he asks me, studying my face. 

"I'm fine." I say, nonchalantly. 

"These guys deserve what they're about to get. Okay?" He says, wrapping his arms around me. I sigh, and melt into his hug. 

"Guys. Stop with the mushy stuff. Let's go." Niko says. 

Josh grabs onto my hand again, and we walk ahead of everyone else into the tunnel. We get to the door, and he enters the code and the door opens, revealing the cells. I don't look at Skylar. I don't think I can handle seeing him go into any of these cells. But I think I have to. 

Josh and I turn around, and I watch as the blonde girl runs up to the bars on her cell. "Pleaase !" She screams. "I can't take it anymore ! Let me out ! I'm begging you !" The girl looks like she hasn't eaten in days. Then again, she probably hasn't. She only gets lucky charms and water every other day. 

"Bitch," Cassidy says simply "shut up." 

It was at that moment, that I realized that there are no other people in the cells. The last time I came down here, there were three other guys. 

"Hey Josh?" 

"Yeah Chels?" 

"Where are the other guys?" 

"We let them out earlier. Their time was up." 

Oh. 

Josh smiles at me and nods at Kyle. "Let her out. And you two," he says, looking at Skylar and Kryson "watch." 

Josh hands me a razor blade, and we walk up to the girl's cell with the other members of the league. The girl looks up at me, and for the first time, I notice her eyes. They are blood-shot red, and she has a few scars all over her body. 

I want to look at Skylar, but I just can't. I know he's scared. 

Kyle opens the cell gate, and the girl stands still. She bites her lip, hesitating, and then looks at Niko. "G-get out?" She stutters. 

"Yes. Get out." Niko says simply. "And extend your right arm to Cassidy. 

Immediately, the girl does what she is told. Cassidy smirks at her, and slices her wrist once. A tear escapes the girl's eye, as she looks up at Josh. 

"Kyle." He says simply. The girl walks up to Kyle, and he slices her wrist once. She bites her lip, and looks back up at Josh. 

"Niko." He says again. The girl walks up to Niko, and he makes a clean cut in her wrist. That's when she begins to cry. 

"Chelsea." He says, looking at me. I bite my lip, and the girl walks up to me. She holds her wrist up to me, and I examine the 3 other marks on her skin. I take my razor, and slide it across her wrist. The pain in her eyes.. It doesn't really affect me the way I thought it would. But the thought of doing this to Skylar in a few months is unbearable. 

Josh slides his razor across her wrist quickly. And then we all stand back and look at her, sobbing. 

"I really hope that I won't see you in here again. If I were you, I would go to the boy's grave and apologize. What we did to you here, is not even close as bad to what you did to that little boy. You may be leaving here now, but the thought of what you did to that little boy is gonna live with you forever." 
Kyle says.

"I'm so sorry." She says weakly. 

"Go." Josh says. "There's a cab waiting for you outside." 

The girl looks at us one last time, and gives a pity look at Skylar and Kryson, then leaves. 

We all turn around, and look at Skylar and Kryson. I look down at the ground. 

"Kyle," Josh says "take Kryson into cell number one, and Niko, take Skylar into cell number two. That way, they won't be able to look at each other." 

I finally look up, and watch as Niko and Kyle bring Skylar and Kryson into their cells. I look at Skylar's face and see pain written all over it. They haven't even started beating him yet. I mean.. We. 

"Chels, do you have the handcuff keys?" Josh asks me. I take them out of my pocket and hand each one to Niko and Kyle. They open the handcuffs, and I watch as Skylar and Kryson stretch their arms out. 

"So here's the deal." Kyle begins. "The next few weeks for you are gonna be like hell. This is not a jail. Its a torture chamber. You will be fed whenever we feel like feeding you. You will be beaten when we feel like beating you. At the end of this experience, you WILL know how that girl felt after you did what you did to her. Saying that you're sorry will not help you. We will not feel sorry for you, and we will not pity you. Any attempt to hit us back, or hurt us, or try to escape, will result in you being taken into that room right there," he says, pointing to the back that has a wooden door. "and hung by the wrist until your screams become unbearable." 

I look at Skylar, and see a tear escape his eye. Cassidy puts a picture up of the girl that killed herself, and stands beside the bag filled with lucky charms. 

"What do you wanna do with them first?" Niko asks. 

"I think we should have the girls give them they're first beating." Kyle says. 

No ! 

"Yeah. Chels, you up for it?" Josh asks me, looking me in the eye. I look at Cassidy, and see her take two whips up. "If you don't wanna do it, I will." He says. I look at Skylar, and take the whip from Cassidy. 

"I can do it." Its better if I do it. Really. 

"Don't hold back." He says, as I walk into Skylar's cell. Skylar looks up at me, with fear in his eyes. I bite my lip, and hold the whip up. I hear Kryson scream as Cassidy cracks the whip against his back. 

I look at Skylar, and he nods his head, telling me silently that he understands, and that its okay. I fling the whip against his back hard, and he screams out in pain. The others are silent, and the only noise that can be heard in the room is the horrifying screams of the boys, and the whips that crack against their backs. I look Skylar in the eye, and begin to beat him mercilessly. He screams, and falls to the ground, and I'm still beating him. Its killing me, but I can't show any weakness. If I do, they'll never trust me with him. I love Skylar. That's why I'm doing this. If any of the others beat him, its gonna be worse, so its best if I do it. 

After about 15 minutes of beating him, I stop. He looks at me, with his eyes bloodshot red. He crawls, weakly to my leg, and grabs onto it, hugging it like a poor, defenseless baby. I want to cry, and hold him in my arms and tell him that I'm sorry and that it'll never happen again. 

But I can't. 

"Chelsea." Cassidy says, walking up to me. "Come on. Kick that prep away from you. We need to feed them so that we can leave. 

I bite my lip, and drag my foot away from Skylar. Immediately, I regret it. He crawls up into a corner, and hugs his legs to his chest, and begins to cry. 

Behind me, I hear the guys laughing and calling Skylar and Kryson weak. I turn away from Skylar, and follow Cassidy to grab a bowl filled with lucky charms. We both grab one, and slip it into each of the cells, and then close them. 

"Chels." Josh says, holding my hand. "You get to keep a set of keys." He says, handing me a pair of keys. "When you get beyond depressed, you can come in here and beat these guys. It'll make you feel better." 

I take the keys, and look at Skylar one last time. I'm not gonna come in here to beat them. I'm gonna come in here to talk to them. To try and understand why they did what they did. 

Skylar has too big of a heart to do something like that. I don't know about Kryson, but I know Skylar. He would never bully an emo to death. 

Josh squeezes my hand, and I look up at him. He smiles at me. "So Cassidy tells me that you wanted to do something at your place.l 

"Right." I say casually, as if my heart isn't breaking for Skylar. "Let's go to my place." 

"Sounds like fun." Niko says. 

I look up at Josh, and he smiles at me. "Let's go then." He says simply. 

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ! 

Please do the following.. 

FAN 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

And I'll love you forever ! 

-Ally.