ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

—〔ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ 13: ᴍᴜᴋᴜʀᴏ ʀᴏᴋᴜᴅᴏ〕—

。。。

❝   ɪᴛ's ᴡᴀʀᴍ.. ❞

。。。

"Ow! That hurts!" Tsuna screamed in pain.

" Is something wrong?" Mukuro looked behind to see Tsuna kneeling.

"What's going on?" Tsuna asked.

"He hit you with an intense attack when you passed eachother," Reborn explained.

"Bravo, Arcobaleno. You're exactly right," Mukuro turned around.

"There is a deathperation flame in his eye!"

"Oh? You can see it? This is the aura of a combat skill. I attained it in the fourth realm, known as Asura," Mukuro explained as a purple flame lit up in one of his eye.

"Asura? Skill?"

"T-Tsuna.." (Y/n) whispered. She slowly got up while holding her temples.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?" Tsuna's eyes widened upon seeing the girl sit up.

"Forget about me. Concentrate on the enemy in front of you. But what he is talking about is the six paths of rebirth..." (Y/n) said. She looked around and found her chains. (Y/n) grabbed her chains and tightened her grip around it.

"Ah as expected of my little rose. Always so knowledgeable.."

"When people die, they're reborn into the Naraka, Preta, Animal, Asura, Human, or Deva Realms," Reborn explained.

"In my past life experiences, I had all the six realms etched into my body. Through them, I've been granted six special skills," Mukuro continued to explain.

"What are you taking about?"

"If that's true, you're one crazy monster," Reborn said. Mukuro looked back at Reborn.

"You're in no position to talk. Cursed infant, Arcobaleno.. Now, let me show you another skill," His four in his eyes turned into an one. The ground started to break as red light appeared in those red cracks.

"Tsuna be careful! Those are illusions," (Y/n) shouted. But Tsuna did not hear.

"No way..! The building!" The ground collapsed and was sinking to elsewhere. Tsuna looked over and saw Bianchi and Futa falling off the concrete. Reborn also fell as well. Eventually Tsuna fell. But before he landed on anything, Reborn slapped Tsuna in the face bringing him back to reality.

"What are you doing Reborn?" Tsuna held his cheeks. " H-huh? That...?"

"(Y/n) warned you didn't she? You were seeing an illusion," Reborn said.

"Huh? An illusion?"

"Kufufufu, I'm impressed you saw through it.." Mukuro was holding (Y/n) down on the couch, trying to prevent her from helping Tsuna.

"(Y/n)!"

"Yes, the first realm, Naraka destroys a person's mind with unending nightmares," Mukuro gave a menacing smile. This made Tsuna shake. In order to escape from Mukuro's grip, (Y/n)tried to kick him off.

"Oh.. My little rose is quite the feisty one," Mukuro smirked at (Y/n) as he dodged the attack.

"Get off of me!"

"Anyways... After some observation, I've learned the relationship between you two," Mukuro looked at Tsuna. The Arcobaleno is your supervisor, correct? " Mukuro deduced.

"You're wrong. I'm Tsuna's tutor."

"Kufufu.. I see. that a unique relationship isn't it? But the teacher won't attack me? I don't mind taking you both on."

"That's the rule" Reborn simply said.

"Hiding behind the rules, are you? An answer I would expect from an upright Mafioso.."

"Besides that, my student will be able to defeat you without any help from me."

"Wait! Hey, Reborn!" Tsuna started to protest.

"Oh? What a beautiful display of trust. Little rose, I'm done playing around with you, so why don't you have a nice nightmare?" Mukuro made sure (Y/n) made eye contact with him as the one in his eyes shone, making (Y/n) unconscious.

"W-What are you doing to her?" Tsuna shouted.

"Oh.. Don't worry.." Mukuro stood up and his eyes went from a one to a three. Flames started to surround Tsuna and when the flames disappeared, snakes appeared.

"Eh? Snakes! Here they come!" Tsuna stopped panicking for a moment. "Ah, this must be an illusion too." But he was quickly backfired.

"Those are real venomous snakes."

"N-no way!" Tsuna's face paled.

"The third realm, Animal, grants the skill to summon deadly creatures. Now, your student's life is in danger. You ok with that?" Mukuro asked Reborn.

"Don't push your luck, Mukuro," Reborn said as snakes started to fiercely attack Tsuna. "I'm a first-rate tutor." Mukuro then swiftly deflected an object.

"Tenth! Get down!" When Tsuna looked up, bombs started to explode midair. When the smoke disappeared, it revealed an injured pair of Gokudera and Hibari who were supporting each other.

"Sorry, I'm late.." Gokudera said.

"Hibari! Gokudera! You guys..." Tsuna has a face of hope.

"See Mukuro? Tsuna is not the only one I'm training," Mukuro's eyes sharpened.

"I've returned the favour," Hibari then stopped supporting Gokudera and let him drop to the ground.

"I see the audience members are joining in.. What could Chikusa be doing?"

Gokudera smirked. "The four-eyed freak is taking a nap with the animal freak downstairs..."

"That's amazing Gokudera!"

"Eh..I was not the one who beat them.. But what happened to the Rosario girl?" Gokudera asked while eyeing (Y/n) who was on the couch with a distressed expression.

"AH! (Y/n)! She is in an illusion right now..."

---

"(Y/n) it's all your fault that mother is like this. You should be ashamed."

"Brother! What are you talking about?" (Y/n) shouted back. Her blue eyes teared up as her brother glared daggers at the girl.

"You know what I'm talking about," He snapped his fingers and flames started to surround his younger sister.

"W-what..." (Y/n) Started to panic as the flames were getting closer and closer. Hands in shape of flames started to appear as the fire hands attempted to pull (Y/n) into the flames. The flames suddenly grew large and eventually it surrounded (Y/n). She closed her eyes rightly as she braced for the pain. But no pain came. She felt warmth from her heart. The snow guardian of Rosario opened her eyes hesitantly...

"Tsuna...?" (Y/n) saw that Tsuna's eyes turned orange. He had an orange flame on his head too. But this was unlike any flame he has every had. The flame was calm and welcoming.

"Just rest," Tsuna said in a calm, and collected voice.

'It's warm..'