ᴏɴᴇ

—〔ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ 01: ᴠɪsɪᴛ 〕—

。。。

❝ ɪᴛ's ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴠᴏɴɢᴏʟᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴏ! ❞

。。。

"Do you mean the only daughter of the Rosario Famiglia?" Gokudera looked at Reborn.

"Yes."

"Eh? Who is this?"

"Tsuna. The person you bumped into this morning is a famous assassin and also one of my former students," the infant smirked.

"W-what?" He leaned on the cold wall. "Assassin? Student? Mafia?"

"(Y/n) (L/n). The only daughter of Rosario Famiglia and trained to be an assassin and is currently the snow guardian to the tenth generation of Rosario Famiglia. She is well known in the underworld by the name: Little Bloody Rose since her family's name literary means rose garden ," Gokudera explained.

"As expected of you, good job Gokudera," Reborn said.

"A new friend? That's exciting!" Yamamoto smiles cheerfully.

'Yamamoto probably still thinks this is a made up game...' Tsuna thought, sweat drooping at his friends obliviousness.

"But why so she here?" Tsuna asked.

"I don't know. Probably for a mission." The Hitman replied while looking off into the distance.

。。。

"I'm in the middle of a city with cardboard as skyscrapers," (Y/n) sighed heavily while looking at the mountanous boxes surrounding her. She then sat on the ground, looking out into the window and gave a dry laugh. It is still snowing. "I guess I'm still not accustomed to this ring yet," (Y/n) looked at the icy, blue, Rosario Famiglia ring on her finger. "Am I still not accepted?"

Sitting up, (Y/n) sighed and proceeded to shut the curtains. She walked over to her desk and opened her laptop.

Unknown

You get there safely?
Delivered: 3:07
Read: 3:55

Rosette

Yes. I just need to unpack.
Delivered: 3:55
Read: 3:55

Unknown

I see.
Delivered: 3:55
Read: 3:55

Unknown

We need to talk about Z.
Delivered: 3:56
Read: 3:56

Unknown

Don't attract too much attention
to yourself.
Delivered: 3:56
Read: 3:56

Rosette

Yes.
Delivered: 3:56
Read: 3:57

Rosette

I have everything prepared.
Delivered: 3:57
Read: 3:57

Rosette

Reborn will be there too
Delivered: 3:57
Read: 3:57