ғɪᴠᴇ

—〔ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ 05: ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ 〕—

。。。

❝ ᴇʟɪᴏ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋ? ❞

。。。

"Eh? Isn't this...?" (Y/n) looked at the nameplate on the house.

"Yes, it's Tsuna house," Reborn appeared. "Ciaosu."

"Ahh, I see," (Y/n) turned around. "I will be heading home I guess."

"Wait a minute (Y/n). You're coming too." Reborn jumped and started pulling (Y/n) into the house. "Mama, these are my guest."

"My!" She smiled innocently.

"This is Dino and that (Y/n) (L/n), one of Tsuna's classmates," Reborn explained.

"Please come in! I will make some tea."

"Ab no need for the trouble," Dino reassured. Then Reborn guided us to Tsuna's room, where Dino's subdorinates set up a boss-like chair. (Y/n) simply sat on the cushion lying on the floor. A few moments later, the door opened to reveal Tsuna.

"Reborn, what did you do now?!" Then Tsuna was taken aback by the two men in black. "Ahhh! They're here too!"

"We've been waiting, Tsuna," Reborn calmly said.

"(Y/n)-chan? Why are you here?" (Y/n) faced at him and gave him an eye closed smile, making the latter blush slightly.

"Yo, head of Vongola," Dino greeted. "I've come all the way from Italy to visit. I'm the tenth-generation boss of the Cavallone Family. My name is Dino." His eyes seem to sharpen after introduction, making Tsuna flinch. Then he bursted into laughter while (Y/n) calmly sat there sipping on tea. "This is really no good." Then he stood up and walked towards the Vongola candidate. "You have no aura. You don't look daring. You have no drive and there is no anticipation about you."

"Your legs are short too," Reborn added. "You have no money, and no power."

"He seems unlucky too. He has no talent as a boss," Dino said to Reborn to which Reborn agrees and Romario laughed.

"Reborn, who are these guys?" Tsuna irritedly demanded.

"Dino is your senior pupil."

"I said a lot of harsh things, but don't take it badly, Vongola 10th." Dino said.

"Yeah. He used to be like you," (Y/n) smiled. "Very clumsy, a bit idiotic, no talent in fighting, no intimidation at all, and overall just not suited to be a boss," (Y/n) said, with each insult making Dino dramatically crumble.

"Eh? You know him?"

"Yes. Reborn was tutoring me before he went to help the Cavallones."

"Reborn's lessons were no easy tasks. There were many times I'd thought I'd die," Dino calmly said. "Thanks to him, I'm a boss in change of 5 000 families. The truth is, I wanted to learn more from him, but he said he had to see you. So I saw him off."

"Um, I have no interest on becoming a boss of whatsoever. I don't mind if you take Reborn back with you."

"Hm?" Tsuna shrieked, but Dino laughed. "Just like Reborn said. You're exactly how I used to be." But then I-Pin and Lambo rushed in. Lambo was carrying a grenade and tripped while chasing I-Pin, making the grenades fly out of the window.

"That's bad. Dino's subdornates are waiting out side." Dino acted quickly and got his whip out.

"You guys get down!" He used his whip to get the two grenades and send it flying in the air where it exploded.

"Haha! The boss has done it again," his subordinates chuckled.

"He always puts us on the edge at least one a day."

"Come on, that's not true," he said bashfully.

"Non-clumsy Dino is action!" (Y/n) cheered as Dino reappeared in the room again. Suddenly, (Y/n)'s phone rang. "Ah.. please excuse me." She got up and left the room.

"Hello?"

"Lady (Y-y/n).. ! I-it's me.. T-the Sun guardian.."

"Elio? What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"My lady... I apologize..  I'm coming back from a raid  and I got information that you really need.. Eugenio told me tell you right away.."

"What is it? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine.. It seems that Z has hired families and assassins to try to hunt down the main commanding Rosario
family.. So be careful.. Your life will
be targeted by Livio.. "

The phone was cut off.

"Elio? Elio?" (Y/n)'s voice got more aggravated. The she leaned on the wall. 'Why would Livio..' (Y/n) tried doing her best to compose herself before going back into Tsuna's room. "Dino, do you have my chains and clothes?"

"Here," Romario handed her items.

"Thanks. I need to go. I will see you soon!" Then she waved goodbye and left.

"Eh?" Dino blinked with confusion. "That was a bit off.."

"Yeah.." Reborn said. Tsuna looked at both of them with a puzzled expression.

"Anyways, does Tsuna have a family yet?"

"There is Yamamoto Takeshi and Gokudera Hayato. The prospecting ones are Hibari, Ryohei Sasagawa, and (Y/n)."

"(Y/n)?"

"Isn't she the snow guardian for the Rosario family though?"