ᴛᴡᴏ

—〔ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ 02: ɴᴀᴍɪᴍᴏʀɪ ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ʜɪɢʜ 〕—

。。。

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ❞

。。。

"Remember, Rosario and Vongola are both powerful families who are allies. We need to help each other from time to time."

And so Gokudera and Tsuna are organizing items in the kitchen while Yamamoto organized her books. (Y/n) is organizing her clothes. "Let's see.. I believe those clothes are in that box.." Her expression fell as she saw how tall the box was stacked.

"Who stacked my boxes this high?" (Y/n) sighed. "I think I know who it is.." (Y/n) stepped on her toes and tried to get the box off. She gained some success after the box moved towards her, but she agitated it a bit too much and now the box was about to fall. That is until a hand reached and pushed the box back.

"Whoops. Be careful," Yamamoto said. He then got the box down for (Y/n) and onto the floor. "If you're too short to get anything, just call me!"

"Oh! Thank you!"

"By the way, where should I put this?" Yamamoto held up some tangled chains.

"Ugh.. why is it tangled..." Her face turned pale. "You Can put it on my desk. Thank you!"

"No problem!"

。。。

"Thank you once again for the help, Sawada-kun, Gokudera-kun, and Yamamoto-kun," (Y/n) bowed. "Reborn it's nice to see you again. I guess I will see you guys tomorrow?"

"Yeah!" Tsuna smiled bashfully.

"Be safe!" (Y/n) watched then walk down the stairs before closing the door. Everything is cleaned, thank god. (Y/n) the strides towards her laptop and opened it again.

Rosette

Hey, I'm back.
Delivered: 5:47
Read: 6:07

Rosette

It was Reborn and the

Vongola candidates.
Delivered: 5:48
Read:6:07

Unknown

Thats fine.
Delivered: 6:07
Read: 6:08

Unknown

Now, let's get back to what

we were talking about before..
Delivered: 6:08
Read: 6:08

Unknown

We got some inside reports

that Z might ruin the Vongola

10th choosing process.
Delivered: 6:08
Read: 6:09

Rosette

Are you sure?
Delivered:6:09
Read:6:09

Unknown

Yes.
Delivered: 6:10
Read: 6:10

Unknown

So keep an eye on the

Vongola student and his

Guardians that

Reborn is teaching.
Delivered: 6:10
Read: 6:10

Unknown

Althought I don't think Reborn

would allow Z to interfere that

much with Vongola affairs..
Delivered: 6:11
Read: 6:11

Rosette

We still need to be very

careful.
Delivered:6:11
Read:6:11

Unknown

Thats all. Get some rest.

I will update you on any

more information

redarding Z.
Delivered: 6:11
Read: 6:11

Unknown

Bye.
Delivered: 6:12
Unread

。。。

It was the next day, and still snowing. (Y/n) put her Namimori uniform on as well as a (f/c) coat and the gloves Tsuna gave back yesterday. She got her bag and went out the door. (Y/n) notices Tsuna and the other two waiting for her at the sidewalk beyond the apartment complex. She waved to them, smiling before hurriedly walking down the stairs.

"Good morning!" (Y/n) greeted cheerfully.

"Ah! Good morning (L/n)-san," Tsuna greeted back.

"Please just use (Y/n) from now on Sawada-kun," (Y/n) said. She was walking between Yamamoto and Tsuna while Gokudera is on the other side of Tsuna.

"A-ah sure!"

"(Y/n), just call Tsuna by Tsuna," Reborn suddenly parachuted down from the snowing sky. "Ciaosu!"

"If you say so, Reborn!"

"Reborn what are you doing here?" Tsuna asked with a hint of annoyance.

"I have a letter for (Y/n)," Reborn handed the letter to the snow guardian.

"Hmm?" She scanned the letter and opened it. "Oh. It's just information from HQ. And what I should do. Thanks!"

"No problem."

。。。

"I need to go to the principle's office to notify him of my arrival. So please go ahead," (Y/n) said while walking down the hall with Tsuna and his two other Guardians.

"Do you need anyone to show you the way?" Tsuna asked.

"No. I can manage. Bye," she turned her heels and waved.

(Y/n) walked around the hallways of Namimori, trying to find the principle's office, with unfortunately with no luck. "I wonder where the office is... I need to find it fast.."

"Hey," (Y/n) turned to the voice behind her. "Why aren't you in class? If you don't go quickly I will bite you to death."

"Bite me to death?" (Y/n) giggled a little. Earning the guy infront of her to raise his tonfas.

"Are you disrespecting me?"

"No!" She waved her hands in defense. "Not at all! I'm a transfer student and I'm trying to find the principle's office."

"Hm. Hurry up," he lowered his tonfa. "The office is straight. Hurry up or I will bite you to death." Then he walked away.

"There is a lot of interesting characters in this school. It's pretty exciting! Ah! I have no time.." (Y/n) speedwalked to the office and knocked and entered.

。。。

"(L/n)-chan, I'm Kyoko Sasagawa and this is Hana Kurokawa. Please call me Kyoko," a cute brunet introduce.

"It's nice to meet you Kyoko-chan, Hana-chan. I hope we can get along," (Y/n) smiled to the two girls around her desk.