sɪx

—〔ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ 06: sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ sɴᴏᴡ ғɪɢʜᴛ 〕—

。。。

❝ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ? ❞

。。。

"Yahoo!!" Lambo cried.

"Snow just like in ink drawings," I-Pin states.

"I'm gonna make a big snowman!"

"Let's make!" I-pin and Lambo started to roll a snowball into a snowman.

"They're so lively," (Y/n) said while looking at the children play. "Ah! It seems that Tsuna is here."

"Tenth!" Gokudera cried, getting the attention of Tsuna.

"Kyoko-chan? Gokudera? What are you doing here?" Tsuna asked. "Yamamoto! Ryohei! Haru! (Y/n)! And Dino! Everyone's here?! What are you all up to?"

"We were waiting for you."

"You were?"

"They called us out today," Reborn explained.

"We thought we'd play with the little guys for once," Dino said.

"Plus I wanted to see the infamous children from Vongola," (Y/n) knelt down and patted the snow away from I-Pin's head.

"Lambo too!" Lambo started to jump around.

"Alright, alright," (Y/n) giggled and patted his Afro like hair.

"We realized Tenth is always stick with that dumbass cow," Gokudera smiled.

"I'll help out on a day like this, at least," Yamamoto said.

"We're not strangers, Sawada!"

"If we're going to play, it has to be a snowball fight, right?" The Hurricane Bomb suggested.

"Snowball fight..?" (Y/n) stood there, an competitive aura emerged as her eyes shone like a predator.

"A-ah.. that's right.." Dino sweatdropped.

"What wrong?" Yamamoto asked.

"(Y/n), back in Italy is known as the snowball fight demoness," he inched away from (Y/n). "She grew up in the mountains where it always snowed and it's pretty suitable since she is the snow guardian.."

"What?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"But it sounds EXTREMELY fun!!" Ryohei pumped his arms in the air while the others agree.

"Ok! Let's divide into teams then!"

"Wait a minute," everyone turned to Reborn who is wearing a shogun armour. "I've already decided that for you."

"What's with your outfit?" Tsuna half shouted and asked.

"I slaved all night making this, considering the balance and things. Don't you see the dark circles under my eyes?" Reborn said.

"Reborn, you shouldn't stress yourself," the (h/c) haired girl scolded with concern.

"You shouldn't feel sympathetic for him!" Tsuna comedically shouted.

"Anyways, first, the Eastern team: Tsuna, Yamamoto, I-pin, and Kyoko. You guys will wear white mufflers. Next, the Western team: Dino, Gokudera, Ryohei, Lambo, and Haru. You guys wear red mufflers! (Y/n), you will be independent. And I'm the referee."

"No problem!" Gokudera and Haru went up to Reborn, complaining how they are both on different teams than Tsuna. Reborn simply confessed that he doesn't have a reason.

"The rules are simple. It's a battle for Leon. The one who gets Leon first is the winner. However (Y/n) will be guarding Leon, so good luck," Leon turned into a ball and was placed on its little pedestal with both teams the same distance away and hiding behind walls. (Y/n) just leisurely stood there.

Suddenly Ryohei went extreme and started to charge towards Leon. To which Yamamoto blocked by throwing snowballs. The two dukes it out by Ryohei punching each snowball coming his way. Tsuna, Kyoko, and I-pin helped by throwing snowballs too, but it was like dust to Ryohei.

"Ohh! Senpai is not too bad," her blue eyes glimmered as she compacted the snow into an ice-like texture. (Y/n) threw it baseball style at Ryohei and he punched it.

"That's what I'm talking about! An EXTREME snowball!" He seems to be more fired up now..

I-pin got out of the hiding place and started to dash towards Leon. Gokudera threw his dynamites at I-pin to stop her. "This is getting interesting.." (Y/n) said. A dark, small cloud looked only over the snow guardian and started to snow ferociously. She turned the snow into snowballs and stared to baseball-throw it at anyone who dares to get close.

"W-what's this revelation?" Tsuna sweatdrooped.

"Ha! Tenth! My spy mission is complete! I will return to your side!" Gokudera threw his red scarf off and put on his white scarf. Romario and two other subordinates appeared out of the snow.

"Boss! We will protect you!"

"Eh? How long have you been there for?"

"How dare you not invite me.. Do you not know how it feels to not be invited?" Bianchi appeared.

"Ah! Ms. Poison Cooking!" (Y/n) stopped as Bianchi looked at her.

"Ah. It's been a long time (Y/n)," she greeted. "Now... come here my minions.." I-pin and Lambo joined her. "I've threatened them to join me... and we are called... Chinese poison cow!"

"It got lively real quick," (Y/n) said.

"It sure has," Reborn agreed. "Let's change the rules, Leon will now be moble. It's Cavallone vs. Vongola vs. Chinese Poison Cow! (Y/n) will do the same! Go!!" Leon drove away with (Y/n) following close behind. Team Cavallone started to run, but ok elf its members was intersected by Bianchi's poison snowball. The two teams then canceled each others attack with snowballs.

Vongola started to run to catch (Y/n) and Leon. "Don't you dare Tsuna!" Dino and Bianchi's teams stare snowballs at Team Vongola. Kyoko was out due to exhaustion this time. All of Dino's subordinates got hit and was put, leaving a clumsy Dino. Dino started to run to chase Leon and Yamamoto chased after him. A moment later, a huge snowball rolled down with Dino in it. It hit Yamamoto and both of them were declared out.  

However, when Dino tripped, his pet turtle, Enzo, to fall on the ground. Dino is a sponge type turtle. So any exposure to water will make Enzo expand. And that's what exactly happened. Enzo expanded and crushed Gokudera, I-pin, Lambo, Haru, and Bianchi. Leaving Tsuna to get pass (Y/n) and get Leon.

"Hurry up Tsuna!" (Y/n) waved to the Vongola candidate. But she was stopped when two hands stopped the girl. She looked up. It was the infamous demon of Namimori. Kyoya Hibari.

"Hibari!" Tsuna pales. Like he saw a ghost. One of his hand lets go of (Y/n)'s shoulder and grabbed Leon, who turned into a ball. A sweating ball.

"Hibari! Why are you doing here?"

"At a day like this.. I figured I would throw snowballs at people who were crowding.. and it seems I found my prey.." he raised his hand to throw Leon at Tsuna.

"That's not nice, Hibari-kun," (Y/n) gently scolded.

"Hm? Do you want to be bitten to death?" He raised his tonfas.

"Do you want a fight?" (Y/n) smiled while straightening her chain.

"Hn. Interesting."