ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

—〔ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ 08: ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘᴛ.2 〕—

。。。

❝ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ʙᴏss ❞

。。。

"Let's move on to the next session where you all have to participate," Reborn got out Enzo and chucked him into the water. "The next session is a death match against Enzo."

"T-that's stupid!!"

"Ah, it seems to be too late," (Y/n) calmly states, looking at the growing figure of Enzo, which caused Gokudera to scream.

"Ahhh! The lord of the mountain is angered! Please be calm, please be calm," Gokudera desperately prayed while Enzo stalked closer and closer.

"In any case, we can't do anything when he's that big," Dino said. "So just run!!"

Soon all of them got to the bridge from before and Dino stopped to take out his whip. "You guys go ahead. I will handle this."

"That's stupid!" Gokudera shouted.

"Dino don't!" (Y/n) said. Dino smiled before starting to attack Enzo. But instead, he cut the bridge, making everyone fall.

"Dammit! That's why I told you not to!" Gokudera cried out. (Y/n) got her chains out and used it to gather the boys. Upon landing to the ground, she positioned them so that they would land on the crown on a tree instead of the ground, leaving (Y/n) to land gracefully.

"Are you ok tenth?"

"Yeah.. I'm alive..."

"Thanks to (Y/n), we landed on the soft cushion of the trees," Yamamoto said.

"Thanks, (Y/n)-chan," Tsuna said. "What happened to Enzo?"

"Don't worry, he fell on his back and shrunk quite a bit," Dino said while standing by the struggling turtle.

"You guys are lucky. If it weren't for (Y/n), you would probably be hurt from the impact and if it weren't for Enzo landing on his back, you all would've been crushed," Rebron said while sitting on top of (Y/n)'s head.

"Sorry. My hands slipped."

"You bastard! My hands slipped doesn't cut it!" Yamamoto had to restrain Gokudera.

"Now now, we're all safe and that's all that matters."

"Yamamoto is right," (Y/n) smiled.

"I wouldn't be so sure though. The problem is your location. This mountain is exactly like Death Mountain. So even I don't know our location," Reborn smiled.

"Don't worry tenth! I have my cell pho— it's out of range.. sorry."

"No problem! My phone can be used in the middle of the desert..! Was it always in this shape?" Dino got out a broken phone, leaving Tsuna in tears.

"I guess all we can do is wander and hope we are going in the right direction. Luck is also part of being a mafia boss," (Y/n) states.

And so the group wandered through the forest, with Tsuna getting caught by a snake,  a plant, and a spider web.

"Shouldn't we find one place and wait for help then?" Yamamoto suggested.

"There is a good place," Reborn said, pointing at a dark cave.

"Are you sure there is no ferocious animals in this laid?" Tsuna asked apprehensively.

"I'm sure you're the only one that will get eaten Tsuna."

"I'm going to go check," (Y/n) said.

"I'll come with you," Dino volunteered.

"Wait.." Gokudera pushed Dino back. "I'm going. I have to protect the tenth." Dino smiled and back away.

"Let's go.." and so (Y/n) and Gokudera entered the cave.

"If You see anything just scream!" Yamamoto shouted in a sing-song tone.

"Like hell I will scream!!" A moment later, Gokudera screamed, making Dino and Yamamoto raise their weapons. But they lowered it slightly upon hearing (Y/n)'a laughter.

"B-bianchi?" Tsuna exclaimed. "Kyoko? Haru? Lambo? I-Pin? What are you doing here?"

"Well Haru suggested we go to a new cake store and we somehow ended up here," Kyoko explained.

"Eh? I don't think I've met you before," Haru said while looking at (Y/n).

"Ah! I'm (Y/n)!" She introduced.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Haru!"

"Anyways, we should build a fire. It would act as an SOS, keep us warm at the same time, and ward off animals," Dino explained.

"I see. That sounds about right," Yamamoto got up and started to search for branches.

"Everyone, please collect branches."

。。。

"Eh? I think I dropped my lighter somewhere," Dino said.

"Please leave this to be.. I have to be useful to the tenth somehow.." Gokudera got his dynamites and lit them. But Bianchi got in the way and he fainted, leaving the dynamites to roll around and explode, this setting the start of a forest fire.

"The fire is spreading.."

"(Y/n)-chan! Create the wind-snow from your chains!" Tsuna suggested. "Huh? (Y/n)-chan, what's wrong?" He went over to the kneeling (Y/n) on the ground, shaking in fear and hugging herself.

"Ah!! (Y/n) has pyrophobia. But usually she can handle it pretty well.." Dino went over and carried (Y/n) bridal style. "Everyone, evacuate into the cave!" But then the entrance was blocked by a landslide.

"We're completely surrounded!"

Suddenly, Reborn appeared from the ground and shot Tsuna with a dying will bullet. "Don't give up; put the fire out!"

Tsuna went into his dying will form and used Leon as a item to search for an underground water bed. And he found it! Reborn shot another bullet that allowed Tsuna's hands to grow larger as he dug for the water. Then a miracle happened as water spurted out, diminishing the fire.

"Oh! The fire is dying!"

"Yeah," Dino set (Y/n) down and gently patted her head. "Don't worry. The fire is out." She looked up with her tears blue orbs and visibly relaxed, she still clinged onto on of Dino's sleeves.

"We're saved.."

"Aren't you forgetting something though?" Reborn said to Tsuna.

"Eh? Wait... Water!!" A wild Enzo suddenly appeared.

"Run!!" Tsuna and the other started to run, but Enzo tripped and landed on Tsuna.

"Enzo really likes you, Tsuna."

"Shut up!"