I'm a Teenage Father (31)

[[31]]

*One Year Later*

"Daddy!! It's tiiiiiiime for school!!" even after a year, Zoey still whines when she's in 1st grade. I groaned as I got up and then my eyes drooped. The wedding was only three weeks away. I soo couldn't wait.

"Alright, Z. get your things and meet me in the kitchen. I'll be down in a minute." I yawned. I looked at Zoey and she was already dressed. I remembered I had my day off today.

"Okay Daddy. Mommy is already cooking eggs for you." Zoey smiled and ran out of the room. I nodded and was excited about eggs.

I got on some basketball shorts and my Jordan VI Rings. I put on a t shirt. I was still trying to get used to the idea that I had no more school. Well, up until Fall. I had told Santana everything. I was going to Arizona State. We would have to move. Zoey would have to start 1st grade over there. Again.

"Allstar, Z's missing her purple Vans, do you know where's it's at?" Santana was running around the kitchen once I got there. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and I had to laugh. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"They're by the door. Ya know? From last night after we went to Dairy Queen." It was like history repeated itself.

"Oh yeah!! I remember know!! Zoey!! There by the door!! Allstar, hurry up and eat. I'll take Zoey to school and you can get ready for work and when I get back I'll get ready for work. And ah shit!! My dry cleaning. OMG, this is so ugh!!" Santana stomped her foot and then she was like a machine. I stopped her and I could tell she was impatient this morning. I looked clearly into her eyes. I could feel her relax. She smiled at me and I bent down to kiss her.

"Woo, bad breath." I chuckled. Santana pushed me back and she laughed.

"Look who's talking, Mr. I-brush-my-teeth-after-I-eat-something." Santana smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I laughed. Santana kissed me one more time and I headed upstairs.

I saw Zoey coming down and she looked beautiful as always. She smiled up at me and then I picked her up. She didn't like being picked up anymore. She preferred the 'goodbye Imma grown up now' hug.

"Daddy! Why do you have to pick me up!! Mommmmmmmy!!!" Zoey whined.

I carried Zoey upstairs and then I dropped her on her bed. She laughed.

"Your shoes are by the door!" I said to Zoey as I walked out of her room.

I walked into my room and I started getting dressed. I mean, of course my dad is super rich that I got Santana a million dollar ring she wears everywhere. But, I do have to work. I heard it looks good on college application.

I put on some loose fit jeans but they weren't THAT loose. I put on a black shirt. The place where I worked at didn't matter what I wore as long it was decent. I put on my red and black checkered Vans on. I had a total of ten pairs of Vans shoes. It was only certain styles that caught my eyes. Oh, did I mention I want a checkered Vans for our wedding cake? I suggested it to Santana and she laughed.

I combed my hair and then I walked out.

"Santana! Zoey!" I called out. Huh, I think they already left. I looked out the nearest window and sure enough Santana's Audi was gone. Yeah, I got Santana an Audi. She absolutely loved it.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my iPhone and wallet. I got my headphones and then I walked downstairs.

I walked outside and then I went to my new Porsche. It was white and I new I would have to get a new car soon. I didn't want a truck anymore, well maybe a bit. I traded it in so I could get my white Porsche. I tried opening the door and then I realized I forgot my keys.

Really, Allstar? I thought to myself.

I shook my head and then I walked back up to the house. Then I remembered I locked the door.

"Ah shit!!" I kicked the ground. I walked around the house and I remembered Zoey always left her window open. I climbed up anything that was stable. I got to Zoey's window and it was barely open. I opened it and then I crawled in.

"ARG!" I grunted as I fell by the floor.

My head kinda hit the leg of the bed and I knew I was gonna have a big huge bruise on my head. I opened my eyes and then I saw a box under Zoey's bed. It was SO tempting to look in it. But, it was Zoey's privacy so I left it alone. I got up. I walked out of the room and I walked into my room to search for my keys. I found them, laying in the bathroom right where my comb was. Wow.

I grabbed my keys and left for real this time. I backed out of the parking lot and drove on the pathway to the gates. I got out and then I headed for work. Yeah, I worked at the Vans store. I thought it was pretty awesome. Santana worked at Sonics. And, surprisingly, she loved it. She always wore rollerblades and it was fun to see her when I went over there for my lunch break. We always started to kiss then it lead to a makeout then her manager laughs at us and tells Santana and me to get back to work. The manager is so awesome. She's like 29 but she really looks like she's 16 or something.

I got to work and then I finally started my day. I just cant wait till lunch.

*Santana's POV*

I was soo running late so I didn't have the time to say good bye to Allstar. I had to get Zoey to school also. I loved taking her to school. It was so awesome to remember memories when I was in Elementary school. I absolutely missed those days where I ate glue. Hey, stuff tastes so good!

I walked Zoey in and her first grade teacher seemed to not like me. her name was Mrs. Kirshbom and she reminded me of a witch. She wore those pointed toe heels and her hair was deep black. She wore clothes like she was going to be a lawyer or something. Her cold green eyes sometimes glared at me. I think she liked Allstar better. He always said that Mrs. Kirshbom always smiled at him. Maybe she thinks she sees through me. maybe I should confront her about that I'm not the type of girl to play with Allstar's only heart. Huh, I'll do it later. If I don't get to Sonics in the next fifteen minutes, the manager will get mad. But, she never gets mad at me and I don't know how she'll react and I don't think I wanna find out.

"Okay Zoey. Daddy will pick you up after school." I smiled at Z.

"Okay mommy. See you later!!" Z ran up to the school and then she went into the school. She already knows where her classroom is. I showed her about a hundred times on her second day of school.

I smiled at turned around to my Audi. I felt a little guilty but also happy that Allstar bought me a car. I absolutely loved it. But, I didn't love it as much as I loved Allstar.

I got to Sonics and arrived in time. I parked my car and then I walked into the kitchen. Allstar always comes at lunch. I just couldn't wait any longer!

Lunch, lunch, lunch.

We had an order. It was a very BIG order. Three large strawberry shakes, two Brown bag specials, two Route 44 Cherry Limeades, one Banana Split, three orders of Mozzarella Sticks, and one cup of reqular ice cream.

I had to take it out myself since I was the only early worker here besides the cooks.

I grab all the food and then I roll out. I go to the modern Yellow VW Bug.

I see the window roll down and I put on my Sonic Smile.

"Good morning. Here you go." I smiled as I handed the only girl in the car her food. I wonder if she's going to eat it all...

"Thank you, what's the charge?" the girl asked. I felt like I knew her voice somewhere. I don't know where from though.

"Um, $37.58." I said. The girl handed me the cash then I looked into her blue eyes.

No....It couldn't be...

"Thank you, Santana. Bravo." Her eyes pierced into my soul. No...She couldn't be here...

"Sedona..."

*^*

O_o

Who's Sedona.? Hmm...