I'm a Teenage Father [[12]]

[[12]]

"Wait what?" I asked. I must've heard something. I'm sure I cleaned my ears yesterday.

"I-It's a long story." Santana finally said. Darcy looked at her like she was ready to slash her head off.

And that's what happened. Well, not the slashing part.

Darcy slapped Santana across the face. Santana fell to the ground and Darcy flew on top of her. Everyone was shouting "fight, fight, fight!!!" Girls around were shouting at Darcy to stop. I looked at Levi and he instantly went to Darcy. I went to Santana and she was bloody as hell. I picked her up, whoa I never seen her this furious. She pushed me away and flew to Darcy. She kneed her in the stomach then in the face. Darcy spit blood out and Santana punched her. Darcy spit more blood. Darcy kicked Levi and Levi staggered back. Darcy and Santana pulled each others hair. I went back but Darcy pushed Santana into me. I went flying back. Santana kicked Darcy in the stomach. Santana tied her hair up and spitted on Darcy.

"I hope you never get pregnant again, you fucking slut." Santana snarled. She kicked Darcy one more time. I got up and I went over to Santana.

"Santana, what the hell were you thinking?" I asked.

"I was thinking I wanted to kick her ass. Allstar, you don't know how much I hated her when I found out she left Zoey. Yet I found you, and I couldn't believe she could leave someone as good like you. Darcy is a disgrace to our family." Santana said. My mouth was practically wide open.

I shook my head and people stood around Darcy.

I walked over to her and helped her up. People watched me if I was crazy. God, they know I'm crazy.

I walked Darcy around the corner. I found a drinking fountain and then I ripped part of my shirt off. I soaked it with water and cleaned Darcy's face up.

"Why are you doing this, Star?" she asked, whispering.

"Don't call me that." I said. Star was Darcy's nickname for me back in the day. I remember a lot. Hearing the name Star brought so much memories. I wiped off more blood from a deep gash in her forehead.

"Okay, ALLSTAR, why are you doing this?" Darcy asked.

"So all of us don't get in trouble that there was a fight. You two were lucky that there was a teacher luncheon today in the lounge." I snorted.

"I-I'm sorry, Allstar." She apologized.

"Guess we all make dumbass mistakes huh?" I asked.

"Like this one?" Darcy asked. I stopped wiping her head. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to her lips. They were like I remembered. Soft and delicate. Darcy ran her hands all over my hair. I moaned a little when she put one leg around me. I hit her hard against the wall. I had to remember that she left Zoey.

I broke away and walked backwards.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Allstar, you know those things I said? That one day? I didn't mean it!! You have to know that!!" Darcy cried.

"Yeah. I remember you saying your own daughter was a little shit. Darcy, I can NEVER forgive you for that!!" I yelled. Darcy stood up, her eyes watering.

"Allstar!! I LOVE YOU!! Nothing can ever change that!! Zoey will make us become closer." Darcy sobbed.

I ran my hand through my hair. "Darcy, I LOVED you. past tense. I DON'T love you anymore. Maybe I don't know it but I'm starting to more than like Santana right now. You caused so much trouble for me. I'll never give you a second chance. No matter the cost. It was your choice that made me this way. Your choice that I don't love you anymore."