I'm a Teenage Father [[28]]

[[28]]

I didn't know who this girl was. She looked a little older than Zoey. Maybe 13. She had blonde hair, I can tell from the places where there wasn't dirt. She had on a skirt with a yellow shirt. Her shoes were still on.

"We have a body." One of the rangers said into the radio thing. I heard helicopters come and then they rangers loaded up the girl. They tied her on a stretcher and ten the helicopter disappeared with the girl.

We continued searching. I had my mind on Zoey, but also that little girl. I felt terrible for her parents when they hear the news. I NEVER wanted that to happen to my daughter.

The sun was high up again. it was getting a little warm and I had to sit down. My feet ached every inch. I looked around and their were rangers everywhere. I dropped my flashlight and then I reached behind the rock to get it. Instead, I pulled out something else.

ZOEY'S SHOE!!

Oh no. Zoey was running around in this forest with no shoes. God, please help her!! I don't think I can stand another minute away from her. I just needed her in my arms again. I don't think I'll ever be the same if I didn't find Zoey. I don't think anyone would feel the same. She was irreplaceable.

I walked around more and then I reached another canyon. This was very steep. I looked down and there was nothing but very low running water, like a stream.

I walked along the edge and kept my eyes out. I drank some Monster, even though they were bad. I kept going along the edge until there was a wall made of rocks. I looked up to it and then I decided to climb on it. I grabbed onto a branch but then it wasn't connected with anything. I didn't know that until I hit the ground, heard something crackling at the same time.

I just saw the black dots everywhere...

My eyes opened and I the first thing that I saw was a dark sky. Maybe, it was 10 at night or something. My head ached and my ankle was KILLING me. I looked down at it and tried to move it.

"AAAARRRGGG!!" I groaned.

I held my ankle as it started to throb.

I tried to sit up, and I was successful. I wiped my head, feeling the sweat come down. I looked at my head and realized it was very sticky. I looked around for my flashlight. I felt it and clicked it on. I looked at my hand. I hoped this was red paint. I felt my head again and I looked at fingers. There was red again. Blood.

I groaned again and then I tried to stand up. I screamed in the agonizing pain. I felt around for a stick, and luckily, there was one. I stood up on it and grabbed my flashlight. I looked around. I was still by the area by the rock wall. I started hopping away and some parts I had to rest.

"Allstar, is that you?" I turned around.

"Tori!! What are you doing here!? Where's Santana!?" I asked. Tori came up to me. She made me put my arm around her and we started walking.

"She went the other way. We've been looking for you three hours!!" Tori said.

"Yeah, I kinda fell." I said.

"Oh my god!! Your head!! Here!!" Tori ripped off the bottom of her shirt and then she lightly patted the side of my head with it. Her hand was cold and I enjoyed it so much. I just needed ice on my head. Tori noticed my sighing and she began to lean into me.

"Tori, don't." I demanded.

"Why not, Allstar? We're out here in this beautiful place? Just you and me?" Tori smiled.

"Have you forgotten that I'm engaged to Santana? Are you that desperate?" I scoffed. I took away my arm away from her and started walking on my own.

"ALLSTAR!!" Tori sobbed. I turned around and Tori was sitting on the floor.

"Tori, you want to do...things to me and my daughter is missing!! How wrong are you? If you want me that bad, it's best if you think what is best for me!!" I yelled.

"I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME!!" Tori cried.

"Tori, NO!! I will never give up Santana for a whore like you!!" I started walking and Tori's crying started fainting. I still began walking.

I know Tori was demanding. But, I truly didn't want her. She needed someone who would treat her...as in medical help. She needed serious help. She had to know I love Santana. I just loved Santana, and only Santana.

"ALLSTAR!!"

I turned around. I smiled as Santana came into my eyes. She ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her tightly too. I didn't knew I missed her this much. With Zoey, I know how strongly I will act when we find her. I would give anything to get her back. I couldn't lose my girls.

*That sounds very pimp-ish.*

I smiled at the thought.

"What are you smil-OH MY GOD!! Your head!!" Santana gasped. She dug in her pocket for a gauze and she put pressure on my head.

I could feel her cleaning it off. I closed my eyes and tried to take every worry away. I tried to pretend everything was alright. I was pretending Santana and I took a walk and Zoey was sound asleep in my blankets. I had to pretend everything until I had my real Zoey back. Pretending isn't good, but in this case, it made everything feel better.

Next thing I knew, I couldn't feel anything. I felt...numb. Like, I was heartbreaking all over again. I didn't want to feel this anymore. Ever since...Darcy left me those years...it was the feeling all over again. I don't know if I could ever be the same...without Zoey.

We finally reached the camp. There was a forest ranger who dealt with medical attention and he said I fractured my ankle, just a minor part of it from the fall. He had supplies in his truck. He wrapped my ankle in the white wrapping things. It felt a little bit but it felt much better.

"Allstar, please eat something." Santana smiled at me. I smiled back at her. I knew my smile was fake.

"Just give me some oatmeal and water. I'll be okay." No, I wasn't until I found my daughter and took her back home.

Santana did as I wished. I don't think I ever had a thought.

I didn't even knew I fell asleep again.

I was taken back in that field with tall grass.

"Star, don't think about those feelings." The wind whispered.

I looked around. I was here before, but when?

Then I remembered.

"Darcy..."

That's when she appeared. She was smiling and she had no sign of hurt anywhere on her pure face.

"Star, you need to find Zoey fast. I've been helping her. Her mind is somewhere else. Don't trust Tori." Darcy said.

"I'm looking for her!! Why cant I trust Tori?" I asked.

"She has nothing to do with Zoey's absence nor Kirk. None of them are involved with it. Zoey won't listen to me unless she sees you and Santana back. She is in danger. I'm forbidden to tell you. You have to get back to Santana. Star, save our daughter."

I woke up with a jolt.

I stood up. My leg didn't hurt as much.

"Allstar, honey, don't stand on your ankle." Mom said.

"I'm going to if I find my daughter." I said.

"Stay here, let the rangers take care of it." Dad said. I could hear they were both exhausted.

"No, I'm going to go find my daughter if I have to fracture my other ankle."