I'm a Teenage Father [[18]]

[[18]]

This day couldn't get more fucked up right?

"Um, why is she in the emergency room?" I asked the man.

"Well, her cancer just bumped up a bit and now its very fatal. So, she'll have to stay in this hospital now. We can only hope for her to survive over night." the man said.

"Okay, I'll be there." I said and then hung up. Santana looked at me, worried.

"Who was that?" Santana asked.

"Darcy's in the emergency room. Her cancer is getting worse." I sighed. Santana sighed too.

"I've got to go see her." Santana sighed heavily. I looked at her, as if she was crazy.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Allstar, she may have left you and kissed you and other stuff, but she's still my cousin. One of my favorite cousins. I have to remember that." Santana smiled. She sounded very truthful. I nodded at her then we got back up and then we walked to our vehicles.

Santana followed me to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and then we had to wait for awhile to see Darcy.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I stood up then and Santana did too. I started pacing and then Santana had a very apprehensive look on her face.

"Allstar, try to calm down. I'm sure she will be okay." Santana said. I walked over to her and what I really needed was to hold her.

Zoey.

"Oh my god!! ZOEY!!" I let go of Zoey then I called Valen.

"Yeah, man?" Valen answered.

"Pick up Zoey and bring her to the hospital." I demanded.

"Okay, be there in minutes." Valen hung up.

I turned back to Santana. She walked over to me and then she held onto me. I hugged her back.

"You sure it's okay for Zoey to see Darcy?" Santana asked.

"I know I shouldn't but Darcy and her need some kind of closure. Zoey will kill me if she doesn't see her Mom." I said. Santana nodded and she continued to hold me.

"DADDY!!" Zoey cried. I turned around and I saw Zoey running towards me. I opened my arms for her then I picked her up. She hung onto me and her small arms were around my neck.

"Allstar Sixx?" someone called my name. I turned around again and there was this young female nurse. She walked up to me and had no emotion...maybe just hurt.

"Ms. Lupe is unconscious right now. She is fatal. I'm sorry but...she would be VERY lucky if she lived at all tonight. You can see her, she can easily be waken up but she could fall asleep really fast." The nurse said. I turned to Santana and she nodded. I looked at Valen and Matt and they gestured they were going to go. I nodded. They hugged all of us. They left and then I turned back to the nurse.

"Take us to her." I sighed shakily. Santana entwined her hand with mine. the nurse nodded and then we followed her.

We got to room 440. The nurse opened the door for us and then disappeared to a beeping room. We entered the room and then I saw Darcy.

She was in a hospital gown. Her hair was all over her face and she looked so pale. I had never seen her that pale before. Her hair still glowed; healthy. Zoey instantly responded and she struggled to get out of my hold. I set her down gently. She slowly walked up to Darcy. She looked at me and patted the bed. I walked over to her and I sat her on the bed.