I'm a Teenage Father (23)

[[23]]

I slipped on my tux and I had to comfort my shoulders with a roll. I rolled my shoulders again and popped my neck. Levi always hated when I popped my neck.

I looked in the mirror once again and I picked up Santana's white Corsage. I looked at myself once more and straightened my dark sapphire blue tie. I looked pretty hot, I guess.

I walked to Zoey's room and then she was eating ice cream, watching Scooby Doo. I smiled and then she turned to me.

"Daddy, you look pwetty!!" Zoey smiled. Zoey pushed her ice cream out of the way and then she ran over to hug me.

"Thanks Zoey. You're the best." I hugged her so tight.

"Daddy!! You're squishing me!!" Zoey whined.

I let go of her and then she ran back to her bed and her eyes were instantly glued to the TV.

"I'll be back later, Zo. Night." I closed the door and then I walked out. I heard a honk and then I ran downstairs. I opened the front door and my mouth flung open. It was a black Hummer limo. I saw Levi jumped out and then he pulled me in. Everyone of our friends were in there. Levi, Wade, Ashton, Erin, Chantel, Lilly, Ian, Eli, and Santana. Wow, I just had to check out Santana.

I sat down by Santana and she blushed when he looked at me.

"Am I really that ugly?" Santana laughed. That snapped me out of my rated R thoughts.

"Ugly!? Santana, you are far from that. You should be a Goddess!!" Wade yelled. I turned to him and everyone laughed when he scratched his nose and blushed.

"Yeah, Santana you look like a supermodel or something. Nice ring too. is that-OH MY GOD!!" Erin screeched. Everyone turned to us and then they practically snatched Santana's arm off.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!! TO WHO!?" Everyone shouted.

Levi was the only one I told but I didn't know if Santana told anyone.

"We're getting married." I put my arm around Santana and I smiled.

"OH MY GOD!" Everyone was smiling, grinning, high-fiving and other stuff.

"When is the wedding!? Santana, you've been in here for twenty minutes and you didn't tell me anything!!" Erin yelled, smiling.

"Well, I just wanted to wait until Allstar got here." Santana blushed, smiling. Everyone started teasing her about other things. I started talking to Levi, Wade, and Ashton.

"Levi's my best man, and you two can be the other grooms, okay?" I said.

"We got it Allstar." Wade and Ashton said together.

I nodded and then I tuned out of everything as I looked at Santana. She was everything. I didn't even realize we got to the Hotel we were having our prom at.

We all piled out and then I tangled my hand with Santana's as we walked down the red carpet and some parents were looking at us and flashing their cameras. I smiled at some and then I saw my parents with them I rolled my eyes and then I kept walking.

I walked into the Hotel and everything was dark. The only thing I could see were the black lights and the disco mall and the DJ. I couldn't really see people but only the people dressed in white. I got to the dance floor and then I started dancing with Santana. I could tell she was having fun because she was really laughing.

My feet were hurting by the time we finally got to a slow song. I pulled Santana to me and then we started dancing together.

"This is, like, the best time I had in years." Santana whispered into my ear.