Chapter 19

Thank you guys for everything.  This was the last chapter.  An epilogue will be coming out this Friday.

I wake to someone kissing me. I groan and turn around. "Five more minutes" I mumble. I hear someone giggle and then I am turned around. I come face to face with the devil herself. The devil smiles and says, "Morning." I groan and turn around again, "It's too early for this." The devil once again turns me around, "No need for this sour puss attitude." "Ugh" I say, "Its too early for this." The devil straddles me and I quickly push the devil off me. "I'm awake now" I say, "I'm gonna go take a shower." I run into the bathroom and lock the door. I sigh and lean against the door.

"I'll go make breakfast" the devil says. Once I hear the door close I exit the bathroom. I grab my clothes and check my phone. I see a text from Mary and Violet. I walk back into the bathroom and lock the door. I read the text from Mary and Violet. I smile and reply to them and then proceed to take a shower. Seven minutes later I exit the bathroom and make sure I have everything for school. I walk into the kitchen to see the devil is serving breakfast. "Good morning" the devil says, "Are we in a better mood now?" "Morning" I say and start eating.

After I finish breakfast, I grab my backpack and go to leave when the devil asks, "Aren't you forgetting something?" I stop and pretend to think. I know it's her birthday and I know that's what she is hinting at, so I decided to pretend to forget to give her a little pay back. "Backpack, check. Wallet, check. Keys, check. Homework, check" I say, "Nope." I then walk out the door before the devil can say anything. I laugh quietly to myself as I walk to my car. I arrive at school and head to the gym. I shoot around for a little and then check my phone. I don't see a text from the devil, I probably pissed her off. Like I care, serves her right.

I check my other phone and see a few texts from Violet and one text from Mary. I quickly reply to them and then head to the devil's room. I take a deep breath, here goes nothing and then I knock. I hear the devil say, "Come in." I walk in and close the door. The devil looks up and gives me a glare. I put my backpack down and roll my eyes. I sit on top of the desk in front of hers. "Happy birthday" I say. The devil looks at me and says, "Whatever." The devil goes back to her work. I shrug and says, "Ok."

I go to leave when the devil says, "Wait." I stop and look at her. I raise my eyebrow. The devil sighs and says, "I was just upset because I thought you forgot what today was." How can I forget what today is? It's the day you force yourself on me. "You know how I am in the morning" I say. "I know" the devil says, "I'm sorry." "Its cool" I say. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. "I'm sorry too" I force out, trying to sound sincere. "Its fine" the devil says. Ok good, she bought that. "I know how you could make it up to me" the devil says smiling. "Oh" I say, "How is that?" "Come here and I'll show you" the devil says.

I walk over to her and before she can kiss me I say, "Happy birthday. I was planning on giving this to you later, but I just can't wait any longer." I dig around in my backpack pretending to look for something. "Shit" I say, "One second." I pull out my phone and call Mary, putting her on speaker. "Do you have it" I ask. "Give me a minute" Mary replies. "Ok see you shortly" I reply. I then hang up. "Well until she gets her" the devil says, "Why don't you make it up to me?" "Revenge is best served cold" I mumble out. "What" the devil asks. "You will see" I reply.

The devil just shrugs and connects our lips. After kissing for about fifteen seconds, the door slams open. We pull away and look towards the door. Standing at the door is a smirking Mary, a smiling Violet, and two police officers. The devil has a look of horror on her face and I am smirking. "Mercedes Avalon" one of the police officers says, "You are under arrest." The other police officer walks over to the devil and hand cuffs her. The devil looks at me, "You little piece of-" "Revenge is best served cold" I reply, "Happy birthday."

The police officers walk out with the devil. I walk over to Violet and smile. "Its over" I say, "Its finally over." I go to kiss Violet, but I see a crowd. Instead I hug her. "I love you V" I whisper in her ear. "I love you too babe" Violet whispers. When we separate, Mary puts her arm over our shoulder. "So, what now" Mary asks. "Finish the school year without any more drama" I say. "This" Violet says. Violet wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. I am in shock for a few seconds before I kiss her back.

I hear a bunch of gaps and whispering. I pull away and lean our foreheads together. "You realize that you just came out to the whole school" I say. "Yes" Violet replies, "It is something I should have done years ago." "Seriously" I say, "You couldn't have done this say, oh I don't know when I was black-" I am cut off by a pair of lips, more specifically, Violet's lips, the lips I could never grow tired of. When Violet pulls away I say, "I forgive you." Violet giggles and smile. "Get a room" Mary says. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea" I say. I hold out my hand and Violet takes it. We run off laughing. "I was joking" Mary shouts to us.

Life is good once again. The devil was arrested and will be in jail for years. I am no longer being blackmailed. I am no longer in a forced relationship. I got my girl back. We became official. Life is perfect.

Thanks for reading.  This is was the final chapter.  There will be an epilogue coming out this Friday.  Again thank you everyone.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.