Chapter 12

The following day I am in the devil's classroom eating lunch, well trying to eat my lunch. The devil is getting a little to handsy and I am losing my appetite. "Would you stop" I say. "I'm allowed to touch you how ever I want" the devil says, "We are dating after all." "No" I say swatting her hands away for what feels like the millionth time, "You are blackmailing me after all." The devil rolls her eyes and says, "You make it sound like this is the worst thing in the world." "Because it is" I say.

The devil then pushes me off the desk and I land on my back. I groan in pain. "You should feel lucky that I chose you" the devil says, "Out of everyone I chose you." "More like the unlucky one" I mumble. "I could get anyone I wanted since I'm the whole package" the devil says, "I'm hot, smart, young, the perfect body, and I can rock anyone's world." I roll my eyes and stand up, "Pfft, in your dreams. The only correct thing you said was that you are young." The devil glares at me and says, "Choose your next words carefully." "If you can get anyone go choose one of your many admirers or one of the many horndogs in this school" I say, "The only person that has the total package is Violet."

"Please that bitch has nothing on me" the devil glares. "Don't call her that" I say getting in the devil's face, "If anyone is a bitch, its you." My head snaps to the side, the devil slapped me, the devil actually slapped me. The devil is breathing heavily, "I warned you." My eyes go wide, the devil is going to out Violet. I say, "Don't." "Well if someone was to say distract me I would totally forget about what I was doing" the devil says. "Well now that you mention that" I say, "I do need some extra help on the homework." The devil gives me a look, "You know what I meant."

"No thanks" I say, "You already forced me to have a make out session with you this morning, I'm good." "Well I think we should pick off where we left off since we got interrupted" the devil says, "And our one moth anniversary is coming up, I think we should take this relationship to the next level." "I'm good" I say. "You are so different from all the guys I know" the devil says. "What just because I have a dick you think I would be a horndog like every other guy" I ask, and the devil nods her head, "Well I'm not."

"I know Violet only put out on your anniversary" the devil says, "I'm giving you an all excess pass." "So, what" I say, "Violet wasn't ready until then and I was respecting her. And so, what if we would barley have sex, I wouldn't care. All I care about is spending time with the person I love. There's more to a relationship then sex." "Excellent point" the devil says, "Spending time together is what is important. Well I want to spend time with you and I want you."

The devil crashes her lip onto mine. I grimace and realize if I don't kiss her back she will out Violet, so I half heartedly start kissing her back. I hope someone needs to speak to the devil or the bell rings, I hate kissing her. The only person I want to be kissing is Violet. Suddenly the door opens, "What the hell." The devil pulls away immediately and looks worried. I just smirk.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.