Chapter 11

Violet's P.O.V.

Earlier at school today Mary said she had something important to tell me and she couldn't tell me at school. She said she would tell me when she got home from cheerleader practice. All day I have been trying to figure out what she wanted to tell me. But what Mary told me was not what I was expecting at all.

"Promise to hear me out because this is going to sound crazy" Mary says. I nod my head and prepare myself for whatever Mary is about to tell me. "Ok" Mary says and takes a deep breath, "That homewrecker wannabe is forcing Sam to date her." I am so confused. One who is that homewrecker wannabe. Two no one forced Sammy to do anything. I look at Mary confused and ask, "Who?" "Miss Avalon" Mary says. I stare at Mary as if she has two heads and sometimes I swear she does with what that girl says sometimes. "What" I ask confused. "That homewrecker wannabe has been forcing Sam to date her for the past three weeks" Mary says.

"What" I ask. Mary sighs and says, "That homewrecker-" "I know what you said" I say. Mary asks, "Then why did-" "Never mind" I say. "So, after talking to Sam" Mary says. That's when I tune her out. Sam will talk to Mary but not me. "Get out" I say. "What" Mary asks. "You are unbelievable taking the traitors side" I say, "Get. Out." "You promised to hear me out" Mary says. "And you promised to always be there for me" I say. "Fine" Mary says, "But when you come to your senses you know where to find me." Mary grabbed her things and leaves.

I lay in my bed replay the conversation over and over in my head. For the past three weeks all Mary has been talking about is making Sammy pay for what she did. Now she is best buds and talking to Sammy again. Everything Sammy told me before everything changed flashes through my mind. Now thinking back over everything, some things don't add up. I should hear what Mary has to say, maybe then thing will make sense.

I text Mary asking her to come over. She replies a few minutes later saying she will be over in twenty minutes. I decide to wait in the living room and twenty minutes later I hear the door open. I look over from the sofa and see Mary. Mary walks over and takes a seat. "Um sorry about earlier" I say. "Its fine, you were upset" Mary says. "So, what did you want to tell me" I ask. "How much did you hear from our earlier conversation" Mary asks. "That the homewrecker wannabe aka Miss Avalon is forcing Sammy to date her and that you and Sammy talked" I answer.

"As I was saying earlier" Mary says, "That homewrecker wannabe has some really intimate pictures of you and Sammy and threatened to show the whole school unless Sammy agreed to date her. Sammy didn't want you to be outed because you weren't ready, so she agreed. All we have to do is get our own evidence or get rid of the pictures. Also, Sammy mentioned that the homewrecker wannabe has eyes everywhere. So, we just have to find whoever is helping that homewrecker wannabe and just pay them more to be on our side."

"You're positive thatthis is what is happening" I ask. "Hundredpercent" Mary says. "Ok" I say, "This iswhat we are going to do." 

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.