Chapter 10

Mary's P.O.V.

I can't believe this. This is the total opposite of what I thought was happening. I thought Sam was cheating on Violet with some downgrade and banging the new teacher for good grades, I couldn't have been more wrong. Sam is still utterly and hopelessly in love with Violet. The reason the jocks must be looking at Violet is because Sam and Violet aren't talking or hanging out anymore, as if they have a chance with Violet. One she is gay and two she is so in love with Sam. Everyone must have noticed that and that must be why that cheerleader has been flirting with Sam, as if she has a chance.

As for Sam banging the new teacher for grades was way off. Sam is totally repulsed and hates Miss-I can't even think her name without wanting to punch her in the face, that homewrecker wannabe, that name suits her better, focus Mary. What was I talking about again, oh right, that homewrecker wannabe has to pay for hurting my best friend. However without first getting rid of those pictures or getting our own evidence, we can't really do anything. Sam really can't do anything, but play along, it's a good thing that she is dating Violet and Violet is my best friend.

One word, money. Mine and Violet's parents own multiple hotels, restaurants, casinos, you get the idea. Because of that they are rich, which means we have money. And if I have learned one thing its that money can get you just about anything. So, I learned a few things from the talk with Sam. That homewrecker wanna be has evidence on Sam, which could also hurt Violet, that is the only reason that she agreed. When Sam cornered me in the shower stall, it wasn't until both of us were cut off from the outside world and then we had to whisper, which leads me to believe that the homewrecker wannabe is paying someone to keep an eye on Sam. And that's all I got.

Plan of action. First, I have to convince Violet that she has it wrong and it is the exact opposite of what she things is happening. Second, we have to figure out a plan to get our own evidence against that homewrecker wannabe. Third, we have to figure out who is helping that homewrecker wannabe and then convince him to work for us, basically pay that person more than that homewrecker wannabe is. And then get them to get the evidence on that homewrecker wannabe. I think I covered all the steps we need to make Samolet endgame.

Now to put my plan of action into action. This is going to be a long and fun night. I know how Violet is and trying to get her to believe me is going to be hard because she is so stubborn. I finish my shower and get dressed. I go to Violet's place. It's a good thing her parents are on a business trip. I arrive at Violet's and use the key Violet gave me. "You said you needed to tell me something important" Violet says. "We should sit" I say, "This is going to be a lot to take in."

Violet raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything. We walk into her living room and sit down on the couch. "Promise to hear me out because this is going to sound crazy" I say. Violet nods her head. "Ok" I say and take a deep breath, "That homewrecker wannabe is forcing Sam to date her." Violet looks confused, "Who?" "Miss Avalon" I say.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.