11.

Baekhyun's POV:

My luggage was finally ready. It took me a full hour to pack everything up, since I was upset and kept messing everything up from time to time. Chanyeol didn't even have to bring luggage since Jongdae had already sent his clothes to Jeju. Hence, he just had to take his phone.
I had trouble sleeping that night. I was excited because I hadn't been to Jeju Island for a while and also because I kept thinking about Mr. Mo's words.

What if he was right? I probably don't deserve my job... I don't deserve being famous.

I kept rolling on my bed and ended up not sleeping at all. I woke up with horrible dark circles underneath my eyes and drank two cups of coffee to not die. Chanyeol woke up with messy hair and his usual grumpy face.

As I had a giant cup of coffee in front of me, he laughed. It kind of woke him up.

"You didn't sleep either right?" he asked while yawning.

I took a sip of the bitter beverage.

"I didn't. Is it that obvious?" I put my head on the kitchen counter, I was too tired to even stand straight.

I thought he would prepare his usual healthy breakfast with twenty-two varieties of fruits, but instead, he casually took one of my toffee chocolate bars and started eating it. He then sadly sighed.

"Is, everything okay?" I asked, my head still resting on the kitchen counter.

He mumbled something before taking another bite.

"I don't know, I'm just tired. Tired of everything.
- I can relate. I'm tired. I wish I could take a thousand-year sleep and wake up after all my problems are solved.
- Same."

He came to the kitchen counter and grabbed my cup.

"Can I?
- Sure."

He took a few sips and put it back. We were certainly looking like zombies, or dead rats. We were both so tired and didn't even bother to fight.
He rested his head on the counter as well. And then, we looked like two idiots. Two tired idiots. We were too tired to make fun of each other's look. A rare event.
Chanyeol's head was facing me, but his eyes were closed. And I could notice a small tear rolling down his cheek. What happened?

I hesitantly rose my hand and stopped. He looked so exhausted, but most of all, really sad. I suddenly remembered what his father had told me, about his son going through depression, and I sadly smiled.
I gently cupped his right cheek and wiped the tear with my thumb. He didn't deserve all this pain. He deserved happiness.
His eyelashes were so long, and his pink plump lips were adorable. Even though he would look cold and moody, he was still a child.

I wondered if he had fallen asleep with this very uncomfortable position. His breathing was slow so, I guessed he was.
His skin was really soft and warm. It was so soothing to touch. I then noticed another tear forming. I gently wiped it.

"Baekhyun. I'm so tired," he whispered.

He opened his eyes, which got me startled.
We had another intense eye-contact. But this one was way more intense because we were alone, and we were both really morose.

"I know," I answered, before smiling. "I know how tired and exhausted you are. I know how much you want to leave and to throw out everything you have. I know how tough you try to be. And how guilty you feel.
- Really?"he asked, silently, almost out of breath.