4.

Baekhyun's POV

Did I hear him right?

"Excuse-me?" I asked after blinking once or twice.

I heard Sehun's deep voice mumbling a few words before sighing.

"Could you elaborate?" I asked, tired.

He coughed.

"Baekhyun. Can you please go on a blind date pretending to be me?" he repeated.

I got up, holding tighter on my phone. Sehun's question had definitely had a sobering effect on me.

"What do you mean 'pretending to be you'?
- Well, your name would be Oh Sehun and you would be the handsome 25 year-old legal advisor that I am for a night.
- A night?" I sighed.

Sehun really was the king of bizarre and wild ideas. He would always come up with weird suggestions, and I would always agree.
That time, he had definitely gotten my attention.

"A night only. You'd definitely be saving my life.
- Why is it even that important, huh? And why me?" I asked, suspiciously.

Sehun apologised for bothering me. He had brought enough trouble into my life, I just wanted to avoid the jerks Sehun knew.

"Baek, it might sound cheesy, but you're my one and only best friend, really. You're the only person I can ask such things, you're my brother.
- Go straight to the point Oh. As you say, I know you well so stop with the kind words."

He sighed.

Knew it.

"Plus, we kind of look alike? People often mistake us as brothers, even our parents mix our names. So I guess, my blind date wouldn't notice you're a different person, they only saw my profile pic.
- Well, clever I admit. But why don't you just cancel that date if you're busy?"

He didn't answer for a few seconds.

"I know it isn't going to work between us, that's why I don't bother rescheduling our date. But still, I don't want to disappoint them, they're a nice person.
- I see... Well, when is that blind date going to take place?" I asked, yawning.

"Oh Baekhyun, did you just accept?" he asked happily.
"Yes, Sehun, I accept. It might be fun after all. I always wanted to see what it was like to be you, although it mustn't be as exciting as it seems...
- Meanie..." he chuckled. "Thank you. Really.
- 'Welcome."

I started getting drowsy, so I fell on my bed, eyes closed.

"Well, you'll have to go to The Garden, a gastronomic restaurant in Gangnam, at 8 in the evening. Wear something classy, they work in the modelling industry.
- Wait, I'm going on a date with a model? Is she hot? You said I had to pretend to be you for a night, right? Like, all night?" I smirked.

Sehun cleared his throat.

"Yeah, they're hot...
- Why do you keep using the pronoun "they"? Do you even know their gender?
- Well, it is the surprise part of the date...
- Wait, what? It might be a man?"

I was sure attracted to men, but I really wasn't comfortable with them when it came to romantic or sexual relationships yet, hence the anxiety. Girls were easy targets though.