10.

Baekhyun's POV:

A few days had elapsed since our outing to the amusement park. My relations with Chanyeol had improved, or at least, that's how I felt. We stopped yelling for no reason, and our cleaning schedule got more organized. We still argued from time to time, though.

I woke up quite late, as it was a day off and lazily yawned before going to the kitchen. I grabbed a tin of energy drink and poured some in a glass. I ruffled my messy hair and grabbed a chocolate bar. There was no such thing as a diet during my days off, one of Byun Baekhyun's most respected rules.

I sat on a stool and ate the toffee chocolate bar, one of my favourites.

"So delicious..."

I threw the paper in the dustbin and rubbed my stomach with my hand.

"Am I getting fat?" I frowned.

"I can still feel my abs though..." I sighed.

I got out of the kitchen and went to the hallway in which a huge mirror was hung. I looked at my skin first, I had tanned a bit and looked kind of hotter than before. There was no pimple and my skin was pretty soft. I smirked and then lifted my tee shirt a bit. My abs were actually quite visible, but my silhouette wasn't as muscular as before and I realised that was because I had stopped working out since I was busy with work. And I wasn't living alone any more, which required more time. I sighed.

However, Chanyeol's abs were perfectly shaped. In fact, his whole body was perfect. And he was way busier than I was.

"I wonder what Park thinks of me... Does he think I'm handsome? Do I look hot to men?"

My female coworkers would often flirt with me, but I wondered if I looked good to men as well. Not necessarily in a romantic way, though. In an objective one.

I shrugged it off and put my trainers on.

"Let's run a few kilometers by the beach, I have to take care of myself."

I smiled proudly and grabbed my phone and put my earphones on. I took my keys and got out.

┉┉┉┉┉

An hour later, I arrived, out of breath, and lay on the floor of the porch. I wiped my sweaty forehead and took off my tee shirt, so I could cool down a little bit and then started to do some pushups on the stairs.

"There's no way... I'm... unattractive."

After doing a hundred of them, I got in and drank a cold bottle of water entirely and was about to head to the shower when I received a message.

From Chanyeol to Baekhyun 1.34 p.m.

Hey, Byun, a manager of Korea's style wants me to come this afternoon at 3 pm for a photoshoot, I think you should come as well since you're the one who got me into this mess. :) Bye.

I sighed and started replying.

From Baekhyun to Chanyeol 1.35 p.m.

I'll be there, whiny bitch

I smirked and intented to remove the last two words but ended up sending it instead.

"Oh shit... Well, he couldn't care less anyways," I scoffed and went to the bathroom before getting ready.

┉┉┉┉┉

My taxi drove me to Korea's style's headquarters and dropped me off in front of the huge building. I paid the driver and a pretty woman welcomed me at the entrance.