Eleven

There have been several world wide trends in twitter about the girl Harry tweeted about.

#WhoIsShe

#DieMysteryGirl

#HarryTellUsWhoSheIs

Some fans supported Harry with this, they loved how Harry was brave to post something about this. But of course, some fans hated it. They were calling this girl a slut, telling her to die, even though they had no idea who she was, and they also had no idea Harry didn't know who she was as well.

News and speculations all over cities and all over the world were connecting this mystery girl to a local singer named Lily Grey - who was reported seen taking a picture with Harry in one of her late night gigs at a club. That photo was being spread all over the internet, and some fans hated her too. Lily was thought of being that mystery girl Harry wanted to get to know more. And considering the fact that they only took a picture together, then maybe Harry wanted to know her better. Which was everyone's belief for this tweet.

The day for the concert was coming closer - March 21, 2015. The day I'll finally get to see my heroes.

I for one, speculated on who this girl was. It might be a super model, a singer, an actress, or a friend of Harry that was so perfect that no one would even bother standing in her way. I've spent some of my days of vacation just bumming around the house, or going outside to just take a walk. And of course, I couldn't take my mind off the concert, I've waited too long for this, and it's the only thing making me happy for the past few days. Drew was also passing my thoughts every now and then, like how was he? How was he keeping up being rejected by me over and over with my response being a simple, "No, I'm sorry." every time. I always thought that if I kept my responses to him short and simple, I wouldn't get attached too much. Never again, would I let anyone hurt me the way he did.

-----

"Sheila!" Lawrence, the intern from the charity called out.

"Not right now Lawrence! We're busy!" Sheila shouted back. She was shooting pictures of kids playing and running around with dogs.

"But it's an e-mail from One Direction's publicist! They're asking about this person in a picture!"

"What? Just a person? Well, tell them we're all busy right now. And we only prioritize e-mail regarding the charity. Maybe we could tell them what they need when they come here!" Sheila replied. The charity has really been busy this past few weeks. A lot of people wanting to donate were sending e-mails so it was impossible to answer Rebecca, the publicist. Some homes were destroyed because of another heavy rain fall, and everyone part of the charity including the team of Sheila helped re-build even though they were just in charge of the media and what not.

-----

Harry wasn't really in love with this girl. He just loved the thought of her, and how the mystery of not knowing her kept the need to meet her. Sure, he could just pick up a girl from a modeling agency, twice as thin, twice as gorgeous, twice as beautiful. But Harry just wanted a simple girl. No drama, no news reports every now and then, nothing. Harry wasn't obsessed with this girl, he's just - stuck in a little loop of crushing over a girl. Gabrielle was his little secret, his little reason to smile. And of course the rest of the band knew about this, they thought it was a bit too impossible to meet her, but they always considered the fact that they would be going to where she was. To her country for a concert and for the charity work.

"Harry, the charity's way busy right now, they said they'll answer your question once we get there. Happy?" Rebecca said. She knew this was all useless, and she thought this was just impossible to happen. Harry frowned and nodded his head.

All the boys smiled at Harry, they knew how much he liked this girl. And being cliché and all, he simply likes a girl in a picture.

"Awww. That's alright mate. Maybe you'll still get to see her. The charity will tell us anyway, yeah?" Zayn said. Niall kept laughing on how immature Harry was to him, but he remembered last fall that he too once had this girl from Ireland who he loved. He courted her and did everything for her, but she kept getting hate from fans. So he decided that it was easy for him to let her go, so she won't get hurt anymore.

Harry was obviously feeling down. This annoyed Rebecca, she hated it when someone's stressing over a girl.

"For God's sake Harry. Choose any girl you want. Kylie Jenner? Elsa Hosk? Lindsay Ellingson? Karlie Kloss? Choose! Give me a girl's name and I'll set a date with both of you!"

"The girl in the picture!" Harry shouted.

"I told you, I'm done doing that to girls. I know I was wrong, please stop."

"The girl in the picture." Harry repeated. "The girl in the picture."

"She was a mystery. How she rocked her Chuck's, got me so high in love." Harry, without knowing it, was singing everything that came out of his mouth about this girl.

"That white baggy shirt, looked so good on her. And her eyes were a diamond rose." Niall continued.

Josh entered the room, he heard the boys singing, he got his drum sticks and started pounding on top of a table.

"But I don't knew who she is, and she was way out of my league." Zayn, who stared at the window for a long time continued too.

The boys were laughing, they never composed a song together in a long time.

"Seth! (the boy's music producer) come in here! We're making a new hit- single!" Louis shouted across the tour bus.

-----

Hi guys! Here it is! Chapter 11! Their song was inspired by "Teenage Dirtbag!"

Vote, comment, and share! It helps me update faster knowing you guys like the story! Thank you!

Make sure to read "Don't Forget Me." By: baelesssss

It's a great story! I swear!