Prologue

A/N: The first part might be not that good, but I promise you that it will get better as you read the book!

"Harry?" I questioned. "What if I'm not good for you?"

"What?" He said startled with a look of disbelief, I didn't know what he would say. All his past girls were models and actresses. This is embarrassing to say but, he was way out of my league.

I sighed and said, "I mean, you're just this guy that could get any girl he wants, and i'm just... me. A girl who's sick, a girl who was just too lucky to have you." I felt his strong arms wrapping around me as we were taking a walk at night. It was perfect, with the moon gently shining at us, and most importantly him, by my side.

Harry stopped and pulled me in front of him and said, "Any diamond that's been damaged will never loose it's worth princess. Just like you, no matter how sick you are or no matter how many girls you think are better than you. You'll always be my diamond outshining everyone."

"Never?" I said.
"Never princess. Never."

-----
Before all of this came about, this is what happened.
-----

December 20, 4:33 A.M.

I remember seeing people in white robes rush towards me before I blacked out, trained to always have hope, trained to revive you, but also trained to let go when they can't do anything. But call it a miracle or what, but the white robed people who have your life in their hands, managed to bring me back. I don't know why, but I was ready to let go, but there was always a part of me who still held on to a little word called "hope." Even better hope? Seeing my 5 heroes.

----------------------
Hiiii. I was so nervous when i published this, but I hope you guys enjoy. The first part of this story consists of Gabrielle's life before ____. So don't worry if there won't be any cheesy moments, because trust me, there will be.. lots of them. Enjoy! xx