Eight

I was pretty bummed about not seeing One Direction during their charity work. But I have to look at the bright side, I'll still be seeing them for their concert. I was still blessed for even having tickets, so I just told myself that -- "At least you're seeing them."

That phrase - it made me have goose bumps, a rosy red color would burst from my cheeks, and unknowingly I would wear the best accessory a girl could ever wear: a smile.

My time was up for being a volunteer at the charity, since new people signed up. I've spent two weeks helping, and it's already February 10. The day of the concert's getting closer and closer. I get goosebumps every time I think of the concert. I mean, seeing your five idols for just two hours? It's a great feeling.

I was restless during my flight. There was this kid who kept running back and forth from each end of the plane. He was getting pretty annoying, until the flight stewardess told him to sit down in a polite manner. The young boy still hesitated, but he stopped when his parents finally told him he could play with an iPad.

His goofiness and immaturity reminded me of the boys during their X Factor days. Those times when they still interacted with the fans without being spammed every single second. And those times when they were so close and care-free. Everyone misses those times, and everyone wishes for it to come back. We worry too much about the boys growing, but we forget that we're growing too.

-----

Harry couldn't stop thinking about that girl, her deep brown wavy hair, and her imperfections were what he loved the most. This is just too unrealistic or even too impossible to happen, but for Harry, it was like having a fifth-grade crush. That random smile when he thinks of her, or even that random sigh knowing he doesn't even know her name! The mystery of not knowing her was keeping a curious thought in his mind, also, a spark every time he goes back to that website to check her picture.

Out of seven billion people, and out of that seven billion was this girl who caught his eye, just by merely looking at a picture of her. He knew by just a picture, that she was beautiful - inside and out.

The boys were on their tour bus on their way to the O2 Arena. It was the last show for their European tour, and on with the rest of the world after. Conquering each and every country they go to with their music and love for their fans.

"Niall, I can't help it. I need to find this girl," Harry said finally breaking the silence in the tour bus. Niall was the closest to Harry, so he felt no shame telling him this.

Niall gave him a smirk, "I knew you'll talk about her one way or another." Harry felt embarrassed, he was always labeled as the ladies man, but yet, he always made sure that he was doing things right for a girl.

Niall gave him a pat on the shoulder and said, "Look man, she's thousands of miles away. There are tons of girls in her country, it would be impossible to meet her." Harry already considered this fact, but he still believed there was a way.

Frowning, Harry said with a soft voice, "I know, but maybe if I could post her picture online and ask who she is then maybe--"

"Are you mad?" Niall cut him off. "You know how much hate she'll get from the fans? Or how much worldwide trends they'll make? It's going to cause chaos. And we don't want that." Harry thought about this, and he guessed Niall was right.

"Rebecca!" Harry exclaimed. "Rebecca can ask the media-head who the girl is!" Harry acted like he just won the lottery with the way he shouted with joy. The other boys couldn't help but smile, they knew he'd be persistent to find this girl. They knew he'll find a way.

Harry found Rebecca with her laptop typing a story about the boys last European show.

"Hi there Rebecca, what you doin'?" Harry said with a childish grin on his face. He respected Rebecca's effort to fix the boy's reputation when it comes to the media.

"Not now Harry." Rebecca said, "Go watch some football games or something." Harry, being reluctant about this girl, annoyed Rebecca until she stopped typing.

"What?" Rebecca scoffed.

"I just need a favor." Harry said, while giving a cute innocent face.

"Don't tell me there's another girl you slept with and you want me to cover it up."

"Actually--"

"What then?"

"I want you to ask the charity we're working for about this girl who I'm guessing is a volunteer there."

Rebecca rolled her eyes, "Really Harry? A girl?"

"Uhmm, yup."

Rebecca admired Harry being persistent about this girl, he was different about this one.

"Fine. I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise you anything Harry. That charity has tons of volunteers and I bet that they don't keep track of whoever is in that picture." Rebecca finally said.

Harry gave Rebecca a hug, and all the boys gathered to where they were. Their faces were also filled with joy seeing Harry this happy again. He wasn't this happy in a long time, and seeing their best friend happy - made them happy.

"We're here!" a production staff shouted as the car parked at the back entrance of the O2 Arena. You could hear fans screaming at the top pf their lungs waiting for them to come out. Everyone left the bus, and as Harry stepped down, someone grabbed him by the shoulder. It was Zayn.

"Bro, remember, tour first ya'? And find the girl later." Zayn said with a smile.

Harry nodded a yes, he loved how his band mates would care for him like this.

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Wait for the next chapter to see if Harry will find out who the girl really is! Don't get your hopes too high!

Vote, comment, and share! It motivates me to update faster. Thank you! xx