Four

It was the time of the year for school, great.

I woke up to my alarm which was "I Love It" by Icona Pop, it just had a nice vibe to it, and also a, GIRL YOU BETTER GET UP OR YOU'RE DEAD vibe. I've slept really late the night before, I was watching back to school tips, hauls, and essentials on YouTube because like any other girl, it makes me feel calm and it's quite relaxing. I was also watching One Direction concert vlogs because I JUST COULDN'T FUCKING HOLD MY EXCITEMENT FOR THIS CONCERT. I. JUST. CAN'T. I mean, who wouldn't?

I got my Dior robe that was a gift from my rich aunt, quite fancy don't you think? Then I headed down for some breakfast and just ate some yoghurt while watching some morning news. The news headline for today was actually about a local celebrity who was reportedly seen outside of her hotel getting drunk and vomiting all over the place. It pisses me off how the media focuses on the bad side of the artist! I mean, that same girl vomiting was actually the same girl who donated tons of money to charity and plus, she was the nations sweetheart. The media's full of shit that's not really important. "That's not even a breaking news!" I shouted while throwing a pillow at the TV.

"Well someone got up early just to mock news!"

"Oh, hey dad."

"You ready to go to school sweetie?"

"I might be if there was ever a chance I'd drive myself to school? or..?"

"Haha. Nice try kid."

"Alright! Alright!" I said with a deep sigh.

I headed to my room and got some converse, skinny jeans, and a sweater for my outfit. It was pretty chilly outside since it was mid- January. My school had a pretty messed up school calendar which made me off track to parties or even some other concerts. I just fixed my hair up into a fishtail braid, and I never wear make-up to school except a light color for my lips won't hurt. "Don't need make up to cover up," right? Usually, I head down to my next door neighbor to greet her and her puppies a good morning. Mrs. Mayer literally had six Pomeranian puppies that she adopted from a local pound because the police found all six of them just left out on the street. I do this routine everyday before I head off to hell, or should I say school?

The bell usually rings at exactly 8:30 a.m. which is quite early if you ask me. It's weird how people expect you to wake up so early, stay in the same area everyday for 7-8 hours, squeezing things to your brain, and then when you're finally done, you still get work for home. Great.

My first subject was Chemistry, I loved the fact of learning new things, but I hated it when they force you to do so.

"Everyone, please welcome back Ms. Gabrielle Rose! We all prayed for your fast recovery, and we're all so glad you're back!" Mrs. Cole, our teacher said.

Actually not everyone was quite glad. I could hear Patricia whispering while I walked in.

* * *

July 2015 -New York, New York

"Chemistry? You took Chemistry? Wow, Gabrielle Rose I'm quite impressed. Considering the fact that a beautiful lady like you would only be focused on girly stuff and Dave Franco!" Harry spoke proudly while placing his arm around my waist.

"Yes, Mr. Styles, I took Chemistry. Laugh it all out." I said jokingly. "It's getting quite cold, may we head back to the hotel? The paparazzi's annoying me and we still have to stop by for Niall's burger, reme--" I said before I was cut off because Harry was charging through a flock of pigeons under the bridge. I just stood there laughing hysterically at how he was a grown up man, with a mind of a five year old.

"What were you saying, princess?" Harry said, while catching his breath. "You want to go back? But I still have a surprise for you!" He said showing off his cheeky smile.

"Surprise? I thought we were just getting food for Niall and taking a short walk?" I said puzzled.

"Oh, I just told Niall to tell you to get him a burger just so you'd get up of your lazy butt and come out." He laughed.

"Now, grab my hand, and close your eyes." He smiled.

"Harry Edward Styles, if I open my eyes and you're gone I'm going to slap you like crazy because you know New York can get at night!" I protested.

"Just do it! Trust me!" He laughed, again. He gently guided me to a nearby pond. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was a small wooden box with the cutest little red bow on top of it. "It's just something that you could keep whenever I'm on tour that would remind me of how much I love you!" He said with a facial expression saying 'I hope she'll like it!' So then, i opened it. It was a small laminated paper saying,

"I am in love with you. I am in love with you when the sun shines, and I see you, getting up looking so exhausted. I fell in love when we go to the coffee shop and you get two sugars when you really want three. I fell in love with your goofy smile, and how confident you can be. Just remember that I will always be your light, because always remember princess, that even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness. And i would still be there, loving you, each and every day. And incase you missed it, I Love You, princess, and only you."

"Too cheesy?" Harry smirked.

I teared up and said, "Harry.. are you sure you wrote this,love? I don't know what to say.." Tears streamed down on my face and he said with a deep and sexy voice as he laghed at me,

"I love you too." Harry then cupped me in his strong arms and whispered into my ear, "Always."