Nine

February 13

It has been three days since I arrived from my tiring charity work. I told my mom all about it, and how One Direction would help the same charity too.

I listened to music while helping mom garden her roses. She was going to give each orphan at the 'Happy Homes Orphanage' a rose - for Valentines Day.

I hoped One Direction would visit these kids, but I've already asked the ladies who were watching over them, and they said it was impossible to get them there. I was just wondering if the charity I helped with had One Direction as volunteers, then maybe they could visit -- I thought wrong.

Tomorrow would be the worst holiday there is. All love hearts and red and pink colored posters plastered around town. Images of a baby in a diaper with a crossbow would be the iconic symbol for this holiday, and it was a bit strange for me. And every couple would be dating, holding hands, and the worst part - making me feel like a loser. I missed having a boyfriend, but it was always such stress. Every single girl should always remember that, having a boyfriend won't define you in any way, but to show you're strong enough to stay alone and that you'll have to find someone to be strong together; which right now, is impossible to do.

I've been following all these One Direction update accounts on twitter if ever they had any sort of news pertaining to the boys having a meet and greet or not. I was thinking of giving them a picture of my city along with a letter. To remind them of their concert here and not just some other concert they had to perform to. I didn't want to be cliché and give Zayn a mirror or Louis a carrot, but I just wanted them to remember the city, and how much fans they have.

Apparently, they weren't going to have a meet and greet, which pretty bummed me out, but it was okay, since my parents were saving up money for all my medications and the concert ticket was pretty expensive.

My mom and I finished gardening for the day, and I did my usual routine. I had dinner, watched Youtube videos till' midnight, have a snack, and go to sleep.

February 14

I couldn't tell how much I hated this holiday. What made my day was only the trip to the orphanage. We sang loads of songs and there was this one little girl named Ellie who shared the same obsession as I do, which was liking the biggest boy band in the world. I would say we shared the same passion for a band, but I think the word obsession would be a better term.

"So, who's your favorite member?" Ellie asked.

"Well, I have a thing for Harry, or maybe Niall, Louis is pretty cool too, but Liam's just 'woah' and Zayn, he's literally a god." I said, while I sat outside in a small circle with a couple of little girls. They all giggled in a soft tone,

"Why do all big girls say that?" Molly, a friend of Ellie said.

"Well, because when you're my age, you'll see boys in a different way. And not just some annoying person who tugs your hair, and one day, you'll get to marry one." All of them gasped and let out a sound of disgust, which was pretty funny to me.

All of us ate some lunch, said our good-byes to the kids. My mom went home, while Arielle picked me up. We were going to the park to take some pictures of flowers that we were going to print out and stick to my room for some sort of decoration. My favorite flowers were the Cherry Blossoms or also called 'Sakura.' They were simple yet beautiful, and I promised myself that whoever would have much effort to travel to Japan to get them, I'd marry him. Regardless of who he is, because loving someone needs effort.

We arrived at the park and couples were everywhere. Having picnics and getting a boat ride at the nearby lake. I was taking pictures of the flowers ranging from the smallest daisy to the biggest sunflower. And as I was busy taking pictures, I heard Arielle cuss under her breath. I followed the direction in which she was looking and I saw Franco - Drew's friend.

"I didn't know he'd come here. I was texting him yesterday and I just told him I'll be here with you." Arielle said, facing me.

I smiled at her and said, "Oh, it's alright, maybe he's here to ask you out or something, besides, it's Valentines Day."

Arielle managed a smile, but I really didn't want Franco here. He looked liked a duck with how big his lips were, and considering the fact that he was a friend of Drew's.

We watched him walk over to us, and he was walking in my direction.

"Come with me." He said.

"What? No!" I exclaimed, turning my back.

"Please? It's important." He said, grabbing my shoulder while forcing me to face him.

I let out a sigh and said, "And why should I?"

"Because, you're a kind person, and you like giving people second chances, so just please, follow me." At this point Franco was looking desperate, I was curious on what was going on, so I followed him. It was a stupid decision, I know.

Arielle and I followed him, he led us to a small bride that was connecting the other side of the lake to where we were. And there was a man, standing in a suit, holding a bouquet of flowers with a huge teddy bear by his side. At first i thought it was for another girl, but it was for me. And guess who the guy was - it was Drew.

He walked over to me, and said, "I know we broke up, and I know you hate me, but please, just this once, will you be my valentine?"

The image of him grabbing me inside of the school after the Final Countdown popped in my head, it scared me a lot. And I said what I had to say, "No."

He was tearing up, and I felt sorry for him. I just gave him a hug, and walked away. Like how I always do when he asks to have me back. With his anger, I saw him throw the roses to the ground and left the teddy bear on the bridge.

I went home, checked twitter and there was a tweet from Harry Stlyes saying, "I wish I know who she was."