Chapter 32

Chapter 33

I'm woken up Thursday morning naturally, but stay inside of the covers for a long period of time until the door began to unlock.

I sat up quickly right as my door opened, revealing Fay in jeans and a white tee, holding a tray filled with a plate of scrambled eggs and a bowl of berries.

"Hi," I said slowly, and Fay smiled brightly as she rested the tray on my thighs.

"Hey Emma, hope you enjoy the meal," she said as she moved back to take a look of the bedroom.

"Do the rooms match?" She asked, reminding me that they replicated my bedroom back at home.

"Other than the windows, I guess they do," I whispered as I picked up the fork to move around the scrambled eggs.

Fay noticed my silence and pouted. "What's wrong?"

My jaw clenched, as I placed the fork back on the tray roughly. "I've been here for two weeks today, and I've been doing the same shit each day. I, I..."

Fay tilted her head to the side as she took a seat on my mattress next to my feet. "You... what?"

"I want to go home, Fay," I sighed, but by the way Fay's fist began to harden, I assumed that I was stepping on unmarked territory.

"Emma..." she started. "I'm sorry that you feel like you don't belong here, but I promise, you'll learn everything soon."

"I've been here for two weeks Fay," I repeated slowly so she could understand where I'm getting at. "How much longer will soon be?" I continued and Fay sighed before standing up in front of me.

"Soon," was all she said before she headed to the door.

Before she opened the door with her right hand, she looked over her shoulder and smiled. "I'll see you later," Fay said before she left the bedroom.

I sighed, and began finishing the breakfast that Fay gave me before I went inside of the bathroom that's connected with the bedroom.

When I went back inside of the bedroom, I slowly opened the dresser and spotted different types of clothing that was handed for me to wear during my time here.

After settling with wearing leggings and a baggy navy blue tee shirt, I slowly opened the door, and was faced with two security guards standing tall in front of me.

My jaw clenched as I turned to the left, walking down the long hall with both guards following behind me.

As I was jogging down the stairs, I heard some voices coming from the kitchen so I decided on sitting in the living room.

"You know, if you guys wanna go eat, you can," I said as I turned around informing both Victor and Omar, who were following my every move.

Omar, the six foot, tanned man, who was more talkative than Victor, shook his head. "No thank you Emma. We both ate before we went on duty."

I looked back to Victor for conformation before slowly nodding. "Okay then."

They both followed me into the living room, but I froze when I saw who was sitting there.

Right before I was able to turn to leave, someones hand wrapped itself around my wrist and pulled me forward so I wouldn't be able to leave. "Emma, stay," Adam whispered, and a sigh left me.

Once I've faced him with an emotionless expression, Adam looked over my shoulder and stared blankly at the two men behind me.

Without looking back, I heard both men shuffling behind me until they were no longer near us.