Bilbo #4

"Bilbo!" You yell from the kitchen. "Frodo has your sword again!"

"Oh dear." Bilbo runs out of his study and runs towards the pantry where he had last left his two-year-old nephew. He walks in to see Little Frodo who climbed up and was small enough to fit inside the bread compartment...

With Bilbo's letter opener.

"Oh boy..." Bilbo huffed before smiling and crouching low to the ground, holding onto the edge of the table for support. His nephew looked up at the sound of his uncle crouching down to him and giggled like the mad little child he was, his dark brown almost black mop of hair bounced as he did so.

Bilbo smiled sheepishly. "Now now, Frodo. Give your ole' Bilbo the sword."

Frodo didn't move but gave him a puzzled look. Thank GOD the sword was still stuck in its sheath, or else the poor kid would have had cut palms since he gripped the blade part tightly.

Bilbo frowned slightly. "Come on my dear boy...give me Sting."

He gently took the sword out Frodo's small strong hands and quickly set in a higher of the pantry, where Frodo could never climb to it. Then Bilbo swooped back down and scooped the small child up, tickling him so the babe wouldn't start crying at the loss of his new toy. Frodo squealed with laughter and it made his uncle smile. You come into the room, washing your hands with a rag and smiled at the two of you.

"He's more of a Took than a Baggins." You giggled.

Bilbo chuckled softly, before walking over to you and hands you Frodo. Once Frodo was rested on your hip, sucking his thumb, Bilbo wrapped the two of you in a hug and kissed his wife's forehead.

"He's more of a Hero than a Hobbit..."

You smile as you look down at your little nephew, nuzzling your nose with his and making the speechless toddler laugh.

"Our little Hero..."

They had no IDEA Frodo would live up to his new name someday...

((Sorry for the VERY long wait guys! I am glad if you're still reading this. And guess what? I reached 700 FOLLOWERS! Thank you guys SO much! And now I need a favor, can you guys try to get people to start reading this book again? I look at the numbers of how many people are still reading this and the numbers have dropped. Thanks! Also, to the people who have made requests in the past and I haven't done it yet, PLEASE rewrite it in the comment section below so I don't have to travel through all the chapters to find them. Anyways! Leave a request and then I'll get to them ASAP! Thanks again for tuning in!))