'Welcome To Sinland' (MUST READ)

Here's a really good one and a must-read!

        Title: Welcome To Sinland (Rewritten version)

       Author: spooky1014u (amazing author)

       Likes: So, I'm one hell of a fan of this book, and I know no other way to express it than vote and comment and support her! ....And write a review.

        So the book is about these grotesque and violent children living in this  strange place called, 'Sinland.' The plot alone is very interesting, and along with that it has many great characters you'll love or hate! One of my favorite is Onsie-Clutsy, and a few more that stabbed their way into my heart! (lol)

        All though it is horror, she wouldn't dare leave no trace of humor in it. It's unbelievably funny, just like the Joella Pettenski book! It's detailed and the flow of the story is perfect, she has such a big vocabulary and wonderful imagination so you can picture Sinland and its characters in your mind. Her writing style basically brings this world to life and I absolutely adore her kind nature and every book she's ever written on Wattpad. She is truly a star Wattpadian!

        Dislikes: My only dislike is that sadly she doesn't update often, as it says 'slow updates' in the title. :-(

       How to Improve: Blank, blank, blankity, blank blank.

       Overall: This is a well written book that contains humor, blood, and gore and I should say it should be PG-13 due to some un-kid-friendly language and dialogue it contains. Warning, these evil children participate in very violent acts so if you're not interested in that then I suggest you do not read it. Although it's a great read and I'd recommend it to anyone!

        A/N: Good job, spooky!! Sorry if it took so long but here it is! And please check her book out it's amazing and wonderful! I'm so glad to be fanning her and reading her works! Welcome To Sinland is definitely one of the best books I've read on Wattpad!