'The Haunted Orphanage (Short Story) COMPLETED'

We're back with another review!! Enjoy!

Title: The Haunted Orphanage (Short Story)

Author: @spooky1014u (yes, another one by her)

Likes: Spooky story! And I love spooky, short stories.

        It's highly intriguing, about some teens venturing into a haunted orphanage. Will they survive? The background story, the reason behind as to why the orphanage is haunted, is brilliant. It's well thought out, and she did a good job with the scary parts, and giving the characters life and giving the story a chilling feeling to it, as always. If you wanna know what happens in this horror story, you'll just have to read it, now won't you?

Dislikes: I understand its a short story, but I wish it wouldn't have been. I wanted to see more horror when they're locked inside, and maybe see them slowly killed off one by one. That would've brought intense anticipation and satisfaction and even more importantly: Suspense!!!

How To Improve: There's nothing to improve.

Overall: This is a very creepy, sorrowful (you'll see why), chilling short horror story with a brilliant plot. You'll find it very interesting and awesome, for spooky1014u is the best of the best. :-)