'The Horrors Of Joella Petenski: Book One (Rewritten)'

This is jadey, I'm back! I'll be doing this review so... Yup, enjoy :)

Title: The Horrors Of Joella Petenski: Book One (Rewritten)

Author: @spooky1014u (one of my favourite authors - just thought you should know)

Likes: There's really good use of description and I really liked some of the words you used in it. Also I think the storyline is original which is good.

Dislikes: Mmm, to be honest I didn't really dislike much - one thing though. I said I liked the description, but maybe you used a bit to much? Well I'm not sure, but you did pack quite a lot in the first part.

How To Improve: Maybe go over it and edit your work? I mean, I saw the word 'its' which should've been written as 'it's,' so perhaps go back and change that. Just check to make sure grammar, punctuation and not to much description is in there to make your book perfect!

Overall: I really enjoyed the book, a thumbs up from me! To make it absolutely perfect all you gotta do is go over and edit it. :) Amazing story, keep up the good work!

Want YOUR horror book reviewed? PM us and just ask, we'll get back to you ASAP. Please vote and comment etc, and if spooky is reading this...

AWESOME BOOK!