'The Key To Insanity'

Hellur this is Pjbunny :-) And I have a nice, short horror story to review with all you awesome people!!

Title: The Key To Insanity

Author: @hunterthenerd

Likes: I love how it was written from the murderer's point of view, some crazy guy who kidnaps people and experiment on them. But that's all I'm gonna say because I don't wanna spoil the whole thing for you. The story has a wonderful and gory description that'll give you the creeps, and the author's writing is spectacular!

Dislikes: Whaa...?What is there to dislike?? I guess you can say it's one of the best short horror stories. You should really check it out, no kidding.

How To Improve: This guy's got nothing to improve people.

Overall: Like most horror stories, it's probably rated thirteen and up or something. With all the gory, bloody stuff. But that's what makes an awesome horror story right? Am I right people??

Alright, this was Pj. If you want us to review your horror book then please, PM us and we will get on that as soon as we can!! But you'd better be expecting a little criticism if it's not entirely perfect, no story is, but a little criticism won't hurt and it helps you improve!! Alright people, I'm going, good bye. See you later. Blah blah blah, byeee!!

:-) :-) :-)