'Lexi's Playmate'

This is Pjbunny with another horror review!!! And this one is epic!!! You'll love it!

      Title: Lexi's Playmate

      Author: FlaxFlame (another loyal Bloody Horror Twin)

     Likes: Omg, this book, this book, omg, this book....

       This book left me on the edge of my seat in horror! This is one of my fav horror books on Wattpad!!! It's unique and original! I don't think anyone has used this idea before! Lexi's Playmate is about a girl name Lexi who has a ghost as a playmate! And her 'playmate' seems to really want little Lexi to 'play' the rope game. ;-)

         It's well made and everything! The detail is just beautiful and FlaxFlame sure has a good use of description! This was a brilliant idea of a book! Excellent work, as always, FlaxFlame!

        Dislikes: OMG its that perfect!! I have no dislikes at ALL! Except for the fact that I want longer chapters and sooner updates but that is because of the growing suspense I get when I finish reading each chapter!

        How to Improve: No, you have absolutely NOTHING to improve!

        Overall: This is an amazing horror book about a little girl and her interesting playmate who seems to want to constantly get her in trouble! It's a really nice horror book and its got a lot of views, votes, comments, and all that stuff! I wouldn't be surprised if half of you had already read it before!!!

          A/N: Keep up the good work, FlaxFlame!! I wish you a billion million trillion (not even a number XD) votes and Wattpad awards! So everybody, check her out please!!