Sleepover with the Brooks. P1

Jem POV

I wake up to muffled music being blasted through the house. I groan in frustration because it's Caroline's childish music. I have no choice but to wake up. I step on to my warm carpet and don't even look at the time. I walk to my bathroom, and tie up my thick black hair into a messy bun. I reach for my facial cleanser, and my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. I take good care of my face because let's just say, I hate acne or blemishes on my skin. Once I'm finished cleaning my face, I jump back on my bed and grab my IPhone. The clock reads 12:40 pm. I shrug and decide to be lazy and lounge on my bed for the next couple hours. I check my text messages, and open my recent text messages: Annie(3), Luke(1), Crystal(6). I immediately open Luke's text message:

Luke: Morning(:

It was sent at 10:30 am. Which meant he sent it a couple of hours ago. I reply.

Me: Just woke up so, good afternoon(:

I open the rest of my texts, and it's just Crystal bragging to me how Jai is cute, and Annie is texting me when are we going to spend the day together again. I respond to both of them, and lock of my phone. I swing my legs over my bed, and open my bedroom door. I skip downstairs, to the kitchen, and steal all of the junkie foods. I may look thin, but I have a huge appetite. My arms are full with Oreos, yogurt, and Hot flaming fries, I smile to myself because I know I will enjoy my rest of my afternoon eating junk food, thinking about shit, and watching Netflix.

I walk back upstairs, and jump on my bed, and start to watch Netflix.

Luke POV

I step through my door, and into my home. I can feel sweat from my forehead to my chin, and I wipe it off with my tank top. I always enjoy going to the gym, with me and my brothers. I decide to check my phone, when the screen lights up, I see Jem texted me back.

Jem: Just woke up so, good afternoon(:

I reply back.

Me: Still coming over later(; ?

Seconds later after I send my text she replies.

Jem: Of course(;

Me: great(:

I click off my iPhone, and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I walk into Jai smirking at a text. "What are you smiling at?" I demand, and speak with curiosity. "Nothing, just messaging Crystal" he speaks and his cheeks turn a little pink. "Do you like Crystal?" I ask Jai hesitantly. "I mean I have been speaking to her a lot, and I think she is very cute.. I think so" he speaks with hesitant. I personally don't know Crystal, but she's Jem's best friends so she must be cool. A picture of Crystal pops up to my mind and, while thinking about it, she is Jai's type. Medium dark brown hair, good height, and tan skin. Jai also falls for girls with strong beautiful eyes, and I knew Crystal has that. I walk to bed and fall into the soft cushions, "Yeah, she pretty, and seems cool. I mean maybe she's the one for you" I say. Thinking about Jai's love life, he hasn't really been serious with any of the girls he's dated. He usually breaks up with them around a 2 month period. You could say Jai's the heartbreaker. "Your so cheesy. I don't even know anything about Crystal. But I don't maybe, I have a little crush on her" Jai admits. "Knew it." I say feeling higher. "Shut the fuck up Luke" Jai laughs. "Aww Jai's got a little baby crush" I laugh and tease Jai. I love annoying the fuck out of Jai because I'm the oldest by two minutes. "Oh! Jem's coming over later" I almost forget to tell Jai. "K cool" Jai speaks so plainly, maybe because he's to invested with his phone. I look around my room area, and notice my room looks like shit. I bend down and pick up objects, and clothes and fold my bedroom. Within 5 minutes my room looks good enough to empress Jem and not look like a slob. I vastly walk down stairs, and approach my mom, "Umm, mum is it okay if I have a friend over?" I ask anxiety, not wanting her to ask what friend or what gender. "Sure sweetheart" she turns her face around, and I can she her worn out skin pulling down on her face features. "Thanks mum, are you alright?" I ask worried if anything happened. "Yeah fine, just you know work." She speaks with such tiredness, I'm worried about her. I nod. I walk backup stairs to reach my phone, the clock reads 2:20 pm. 40 minutes till I see Jem. I feel a hot feeling in my stomach and I repeat her name in my head.

Jem POV

I decide to hop out of my soft cushy bed, and get ready to head over to Luke's. I tune in the radio from my phone, and plug in my beats pill. The music echoes through my bedroom to my bathroom. I sing along to "Shower" by Becky G, and enjoy myself. I plug in my straightener, and begin to iron my hair.

When I finish with my hair, and apply a wing liner on my eyelid, and follow with mascara and a tinted lip stain. I swing open my closet doors, and choose what I'm going to wear to the Brooks house. I pick out the crop top, that Luke chose and payed for, thinking maybe I would be nice and wear what he purchased for me. To pair with the crop top, I pulled out some stained bleach jeans and laid them out of my comforter. I pulled the jeans up my legs, and put on my blouse. I looked at the reflection of my behind in the mirror to see if anything was wrong. I sprinted on some perfume, and slipped on my black vans. I checked my phone: 2:55 pm. I walked down my stairs to the living room to find Caroline on the couch watching television. "Hey I'm heading over to Crystals house to hang out for a bit." I say to her in acceptance. I don't want Caroline telling my mother I went out to a boys house, and I most definitely do not want to get in trouble. "Okay see you later" she says. I skip out the house, with anxiousness and excitement. How will the Brooks treat me? Will the rest of Luke's family like me? I shake off the thought of "What ifs". As I approach the Brooks door, I swear I can hear my heart pounding a million miles an hour. I press the button, and I can hear the door bell ring. As I wait I hear a familiar Aussie voice yell "I got it". The door swings open and I am forced to lift my head up to see who it is. My eyes automatically click on to Luke's brown eyes. I look up and down and admire his appearance. He's wearing blue jeans, and a black v neck. "Come in" he speaks as a gentlemen. As I walk in I'm clouded with his addicting smell. And I almost think I'm smelling heaven.

Will upload every Wednesday(: - @lovelylukeee