Chapter 10

"So, I'm going to drop Davi off at a baby sitter's house later on, and then we can start getting ready for the party," Neymar told you, tilting your face so that it was aligned with his. Smiling, you stood on your tip-toes and kissed his soft lips gently.

"That sounds great, babe," You said as you pulled away, gazing into your favorite pair of brown eyes. Neymar smiled and then winked.

"Perfect, now all we have to do is drop him off," He motioned toward the car keys on the countertop and you rolled your eyes, understanding what he was referring to.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll drop him off," You gave in, sighing. Neymar grinned happily and gave you a big hug. He wrapped his muscular arms around you and lifted you into the air, spinning you above his head.

You giggled and screamed, "Don't drop me!" But he was just laughing, and the two of you ended up toppling onto the couch in the living room.

"You're so freaking cute, Y/N," Neymar told you, kissing the top of your nose. You smiled, blushing at his comment. He was the cute one. Didn't he realize that?

"Thank you, baby," You answered him, biting your lip gently. Neymar's eyes popped when he saw you do that, and he squirmed in his spot.

"What's the matter?" You asked, smirking. You placed your hand on Ney's thigh, looking into his eye.

"Please, not now," He whimpered, trying his hardest not to shove you against the wall and make out with you.
You winked and kissed him on the cheek, then stood up from the couch. Neymar watched you curiously as you grabbed the car keys off the kitchen counter and disappeared down the hallway to get Davi.

"I'll be back back later, babe. We can finish this," You winked and slung Davi onto one of your hips, and then you walked out the front door yelling 'I love you' over your shoulder.

You knew it absolutely killed Neymar when you teased him and he couldn't do anything about it. But you loved to watch him get all uncomfortable about you, it was cute. But right now, you had to drop Davi off at the babysitter's house and then the two of you could start getting ready for the party tonight.