Chapter 7

"Aww baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" You asked, tears clouding your own eyes now. It absolutely killed you to see Neymar crying. He was supposed to be the one who comforted you when you were feeling bad, not the other way around. Neymar was tough. He wasn't supposed to be crying, he was supposed to be okay.

He brought his head up from his hands, not even bothering to wipe his cheeks off. He just looked at you, tears streaming down his face and biting his lip adorably. You reached across the space between you two and wrapped your arms around him, pulling him in close to you.

He rested his head on your shoulders as you rubbed his back, soothing him. He had gone through so much in only a few hours... And it was all because of you.

"You know... I'm upset because..." He trailed off, mumbling to himself.

"Because why, honey? You can always talk to me. You know that," You promised, kissing his forehead gently.

"I'm upset because I h-hurt you. You were crying, yelling at us to stop.... But we didn't. I didn't. I'm so sorry, baby. I should have listened to you. I regret doing anything to make you upset." A tear trickled down his cheek and you wiped it away. Then you tilted his face up towards you so that he was looking you in the eyes.

"Neymar, listen. I've said this before but I really mean it. I love you. And I don't deserve you. You're so amazing and..." He shut you up by smashing his lips against yours.

His hands wove themselves into your hair and he pulled you closer to him, kissing you sweetly and passionately. How could you possibly deserve this? You really didn't. Neymar was so absolutely incredible.

"Y/N... I've been waiting for a special time to tell you this too. But I love you so much. You mean the world to me. I want you to be mine, and only mine and I don't want Oscar to come between us. I just want to be with you forever, you know?" He said, looking into the distance.

You blushed without meaning to, and smiled from ear to ear. He had finally said it. Neymar loved you. You would never forget this day, never. You found his hand and squeezed it gently in yours.

"I love you so much," You both said, almost at the exact same time. Then you laughed and kissed more. He was the most amazing, unforgettable person you would ever meet.