Chapter 1

"Hey baby, where are you?" You asked into the phone, smiling.

"I'll be there soon, my love! I just needed to pick up Davi first. Is that okay?" Neymar replied hopefully.

"Or course it is, honey, you know I love little Davi," You said back, blushing and laughing. Davi was Neymar's son that he had with another girl a little while back. You were completely fine with the fact that he had a son- Davi was adorable and so sweet.

"Alright, thanks babe. I'll see you soon!" Neymar promised, clicking the end button to hang up. You sighed and slumped onto the leather couch in your living room. How you even ended up with Neymar? You weren't entirely sure. He was perfection in human form and the fact that you were his girlfriend just drove you wild with happiness.

As you waited for the doorbell to ring, you walked into the kitchen and popped a bag of kettle corn into the microwave. It was Davi's favorite and you knew he would enjoy it just as much as you and Neymar would.

Just then, the doorbell rang, as expected. You took a deep breath and adjusted your Brazil jersey that you had decided to wear today out of habit. You turned the doorknob and immediately smiled. Not only was there was cute person on your front porch, there was two! Little Davi's blonde, curly hair was blowing in the breeze and he was carrying a soccer ball.

"Hey, come on in!" You said, reaching out to give Neymar a hug. He squeezed you tightly and kissed your cheek.

"How've you been, babe?" He asked, stepping inside and taking off his shoes. Davi disappeared into the kitchen where you knew he smelled the popcorn.

"I'm great, hon. How about you?" You asked, reaching for his hand and squeezing it.

"Good, good. I've just been real busy with practice and stuff, you know the drill." You nodded and gazed into his deep brown eyes. He grinned and flashed a smile at you.

"I made kettle corn for you two," You added, leading him into the kitchen. His eyes popped at the sight of Davi already ripping into the bag and devouring the popcorn.

"Davi! What do you say?" Neymar asked, grabbing his son under the arms and tickling him.

"I'm sorry," He said, giggling but still managing to throw popcorn into his mouth.

"Don't worry about it, it was for you anyways!" You teased, stealing a piece of popcorn from the shredded bag.

Neymar left Davi alone to pig out on the popcorn while he walked over to you. He was blushing, but he looked excited. He wedged his hands deep into his pockets and asked, "So.... Would you like to see a movie tonight?" He asked, his eyes twinkling. Well maybe they weren't twinkling, but it certainly looked like it to you.

"That's a great idea," You say, kissing his lips gently.

"Then it's a plan," Neymar said back, smiling and wrapping his arm around you.