Chapter 2

A few hours later, you and Neymar were strolling into the movie theater hand-in-hand.

"I'm gonna go grab some food for us to share, wanna go find some seats?" You asked, standing on your tiptoes to peck Neymar's soft lips. He nodded and waved goodbye and then walked down the hallway to the theater your movie was showing in.

Earlier, the two of you had dropped Davi off with one of Neymar's teammates, Oscar. Oscar was a very good friend of yours, actually he was your ex-boyfriend. Neymar was rather jealous of him sometimes, but he trusted you.

As you neared the front of the line, you took out two $5 bills and held them out to the lady working at the concession stand.

"Hi, what can I get you?" She asked, smiling a very rehearsed looking smile and pointing at all the candy, popcorn, and drinks.

"I'll take two bags of m&m's and two large sodas," You said, smiling. The lady placed the bags of candy on the counter and walked over to the soda machine in the corner. When she was done filling each cup, she put them in a cardboard tray and handed them to you, taking your money and getting change from the cash register.

"Thank you, and enjoy your movie!" She called as you walked away and followed the hallway Neymar had previously walked down. You struggled to open the door with all the food in your hands, but you eventually managed.

Immediately, you spotted Neymar's smiling face in the back row, his favorite spot in the entire movie theater. You climbed the stairs and sat down next to him.

"Yum! This looks delicious! Thanks baby doll," Neymar said, kissing your cheek.

"Of course," You smiled, lacing your fingers with his and squeezing tightly. You didn't really enjoy scary movies, but Neymar made you feel safe and secure so you knew you'd enjoy it as long as he was by your side.

"Ready? It's about to start," He said, wrapping his free arm around your shoulders and pulling you into him tightly. You nestled into his chest and smiled.

"I'm ready,"