CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES

Its 2 o'clock in the morning and as you at your phone you see that your boyfriend Chris sent you a message saying "come here for a couple of minutes i need to talk to you". So you get inside ur car drive to his house. After a few minutes u arive and knock on his front door. Chris opens the door and he has nothing on but his boxers. Then suddenly he just pulls you by the waist, closes the door and starts to kiss your neck. "CHRIS STOP!" you say trying to so push him away. Then he looks at you with a confuse face and says " bae y u trippin for?". "im not in the mood andu betta stop cause last time i remember your dont own this body". then he grabs u by ur waist and whispers in ur ear "THATS MY PUSSY BABY YOU BETTA NOT GIVE IT AWAY". he starts to kiss you and take off ur shirt. he picks up and brings u to the bedroom and all of a sudden he starts he starts to take off your pants and panties and his boxers. he goes over to the dresser where the condoms are and stats thrusting inside of you. as he goes hader and deeper you start to moan and it keep on turning him on. No warning he flips you over on your knees and with a sexy voice he says in your ear "SAY MY NAME"  " CCC-CHRIS" you moaned. He goes even hader and deeper than before and he tells your again " SAY MY NAME". "AHHHH DADDY". As hes pulling he stroking your body till u bend it over. after hour of switching positions and making love you two finaly climaxed and plopped beside each other. "F-fuck, i cant feel my legs" Chris chuckles then looks at you says "dont make me have to tell you again THATS MY PUSSY BABY AND YOU BETTA NOT GIVE IT AWAY"