❤ Chapter 25

Rias' POV

I open my eyes and find myself in my room. As I sit I feel an intense headache.

Suddenly a knock hits the door. I walk wobbling to open the door.

I open the door and someone hugs me suddenly.

"Miss Gremoey....... are you alright?" A familiar voice says.

"Who.... Are you?" I ask and try to push him away.

He looks at me surprised.

"Don't... You remember me?" He asks. His velvet eyes are staring into mine.

"I don't.... But you look familiar... Did we meet somewhere before?" I ask. That stranger has a sad look on his face.

"Umm....."

"How could you forget the moments we spent together in Spain?" He says whispering.

"Spain? But I've never been...." I say smiling but I stop smiling as I remember something.

"By any chance did you get injured to save me??" I ask curiously.

"Yes... I have a wound on my left arm . And yours is on right... Here.." He says and points at my right arm.

I take a glance of him confused.

"You have a butterfly tattoo on your lower back...." He pulls me against him and I shut my eyes closed and my hands rise to cover my chest preventing them from colliding with him.

He rubs my lower back where I have a butterfly tattoo.

How did he know?

I bite my lower lip all confused.

He lets me go and I stand at a safe distance.

I turn to side and hide my face from him placing my palm on my face's side.

why can't I remember where I met him and how met him.

"If I know you why don't I remember you?" I ask confused.

"Something happened to you. Someone kidnapped you.. Try to remember. Do you remember anything?" He grabs my shoulder and shakes me slightly as if helping me to remember.

I stare at him blankly.

"Try to remember. You were at the coffee shop. You left and someone kidnapped you. Where were you these three hours??" He says and I look at the clock.

Yes... he is right. I left the coffee shop with a sick customer at 7PM.  It's 10.30 now. Where have I been? I didn't drink that I'll forget when I arrive home.

As I'm spacing out, he says,

"You're not safe here. Let's go to my apartment..." He says and turns me to leave my apartment.

"What? why?! Why should I go with some stranger??" I try to free my wrist from his grip.

"I'm not any stranger! I'm...." He stops and sighs.

"Who are you? What's my relation with you?" I ask.

"Well, we aren't officially into any relationship. Before confession, we get into something that we shouldn't..." He sighs again.

"Actually you're my PA.." He says as his face saddens.

"I can't remember you at all... I don't know you..." I say and he pants hard.

"You can't do this to me..." He says as he grits his teeth and puts his hand on his chest. His other hand is grabbing my wrist tightly.

"A-are you in pain?" I ask him as he leans forward.

"Please call Mr. Park...." He says panting hard and looking into my eyes helplessly.

"Mr. Park..? Who's that guy again? Do I know him?" I ask but he loses his sense in the middle. I hold him in my arms.

"What should I do?? Should I let any stranger get into my apartment? What if he's a wanted criminal? Trying to hide himself in?" I whisper to myself.

"He doesn't look like any criminal though.. He seems damn rich. Even he smells beautiful.... His wrist watch is expensive too...." I think and make him lie on the couch.

"Ex-excuse me...." I poke his left arm.

Oh! He's unconscious now.. I should check if he's a wound on his left arm.

I unbutton his shirt slowly and carefully.

This is shameless.

I slowly take off the sleeve of his left arm.

Oh! He's a wound right here....

My heart skips a beat.

"Mr... Park.... Mr.. Park.. I should call him...." I search for his phone and I get it but I can't unlock it.....

I should try to search my contact list once.

"Here it is!" I exclaims excitedly and call him quickly.

My heart beats faster as I call him.

"Hello miss Gremoey! Is Mr Bartholy there with you?" An excited voice ask.

Who's Mr Bartholy.. ? Is it him? Most probably....

"Y-yes! He's with me. He suddenly lost consciousness. What should I do?" I ask.

"Put pressure on his chest. He's having breathing problem. If that doesn't work use CRP... That must work.... You should hurry. Where are you? At your apartment? I'll bring a doctor there...." He says and hangs up instantly.

He didn't let me answer......

I press on his chest with both of my hands. But he doesn't response. His beautiful face is titled to a side and his hair is messy.

I try again and again.. My hands are shaking and I'm so nervous.

But he doesn't move... As I press his chest I notice a tattoo on his left lower abdomen.

It seems familiar.... I take a closer look. It's a tattoo of a fierce dragon.

Oh! I remember! I noticed it when ..... When??? I can't remember... Ugh~

I pass air into his lungs through his mouth.

My heart beats faster as I wait for him to response. I stare at him but he doesn't move.

Did he die?!

I put my hand on his chest but I barely can feel his heart beating. So I put my ear against the left side of his chest.

His heart is beating really slow.

I see him opening his eyes slowly as he stares at me with eyes half open.

I smile at him brightly.

"You're alive!" I say happily.

"Would you feel sad if I were death?" He asks and I feel piercing pain in my heart.

"I don't know but my heart hurts just hearing that..." I say clenching the fabric on my chest.

"I miss the wild behavior of yours...." He whispers as he stares at the ceiling.

I blink trying to remember.

"But... I want to see you shed pearls again..." He says leaning on his one elbow.

He even knows I shed pearls when I cry from happiness...

"That's an indirect confession!" He says and winks.

What!?

_____________

Thanks for reading ! - N