❤ Chapter 5

I'm bored...

I sigh and takes a sip of my drink. It's when my phone beeps on the fur shawl beside me.

"Well done! You played really well." A message from an unknown number.

Huh! Who is it!

I type "who is it" press the send button but it says "Sorry you can't send messages to this number."

Why!?

When I'm lost in thought a familiar voice hits my ear.

"Isn't she the pianist?"

A group of five girl stands before me and blocks the source of dim light.

I rise my head and meet Lisa's teasing eyes.

She's the reason I'm still wearing the mask. And my fate is so cruel that she is interested in me, even here.

I sigh and nod.

"Please take off your mask, miss. We're waiting to see the face of yours that attracted our prey." One of Lisa's friend's says and puts her hand on the table lazily.

"Oh! Wait! look at her mask. Her mask is a bit uncommon." Another says.

What kind of situation I'm in now? I've to escape.

"Ahh. That's right. Look how beautifully we've dressed today to draw people's attention. But look at this girl she spoils all our efforts." Lisa says and I finally take a look of their dresses.

Expensive, too gorgeous and too reveling that I feel shy to look at them.

"Take off your mask." Lisa says again. This time her voice is burning.

I stand up in surprise. Taking off my mask in front of her means insulting myself before these guests. They will tease me here and there if they come to know that this is me.

"Excuse me. I'm not feeling well." I say and try walk fast and avoid them. But someone pulls the ribbon of the mask as soon as I turn my back at them.

No!!!

I quickly cover my face when a pair of hand hold my waist and pull me in an embrace. That person is tall enough to hide my face. And my face hits his chest.

"Oh my God! Are you OK, mam? What an accident. I didn't mean to pull that ribbon. There ..... There was a bug actually..." I hear Lisa stops in the middle.

Bug! Bug, my footttt!!

"Stop bothering others and enjoy yourselves." I hear a familiar male voice says.

Thanks to God.. I've got escaped this time.

"Let's sit." The male voice says again and I finally break myself free from his embrace.

"Thank you so much again." I say bowing a little.

"Keep thanking your God. Not me." He says and pulls a chair to sit.

What?

"Anyway, thank you."  I say turning at him. His eyes fix on my eyes. They're burning under the mask?

My heart starts beating faster. I spread my hair at the sides of my face and let them fall on my bare shoulders. I pull a chair keeping two chairs' distance between us.

Just in a moment he transfers to the seat next to me. I tilt my head and let my hair cover my face.

It's embarrassing.. I can't stop my heart from beating faster. I am afraid if people around me is hearing my heart beats.

I take the mask from floor and wear it in a hurry. I turn my head to start a conversation.

.
.
.

But where is he??

Again he has left without saying anything. Why not? He sure is someone special who saw a helpless girl in trouble and helped.

I sigh and lean on the chair. It's when I notice a note under the glass.

What is it?

I read the note out of curiosity.

"Meet me at second floor. Say the code to your butler and she will lead you."

Code? I find a code at a corner of the letter.

I look at the butler.

"I want to go to the second floor. Here's a code....." I say awkwardly.

She nods.

"Please follow me." She says.

_____

I push the glass door of the VIP bar and slip through the door even without taking a look inside.

"Oh no!" I freeze in my place.

What's going on here??

That man is busy with four ladies. Two of them are drinking and two of them are with him. Playing his game. One of them is busy kissing him sitting on his lap and another one is kissing his neck.

"I think I should leave." I didn't want to say something and leave silently. But the sentence slips out of my mouth.

And I hate myself for that.

They all freeze specially the girls have a disgusted expression.

"Come in. Come in." He says and I hear those girls sighing out of disgust. They leave the bar immediately.

I didn't know this is a personal bar and he could be somewhere like this.

Who is he actually?

As they leave, the door closes behind me.

"Take a seat. You have come really quick. That's good." He says while buttoning his shirt covering the masculine chest.

"You expected me to come a bit later so that you could enjoy yourself, right?" I say in a angry tone as if i knew him for a long time.

I can't believe myself. What am I doing or saying! I don't even know him.

He doesn't say anything as he's busy with buttoning his shirt. He just gives a understanding smile. His eyes sparks behind the mask.

________

😩😩  I FIRST WANT TO APOLOGIZE! I KNOW APOLOGIZING ISN'T ENOUGH FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS STORY!

BUT I HAD MY UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM! AND THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T PUBLISH ANY NEW CHAPTER!

😭😭
AND I AM SINCERELY APOLOGIZING FOR THAT. AS NOW MY EXAMS ARE OVER, I'LL BE REGULAR! 😁😁

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL SUPPORT ME AS USUAL! 💜💛❤💚💙