❤ Chapter 23

Leon's POV

Rias sleeps on my bed as I'm working on a file on laptop sitting right beside her. I stretch my arms upwards and yawn. I drop my hands at my sides and places the laptop on the bedside table. I look at Rias and shuffle her hair a bit.

I leave the room to bring a glass of wine. When I'm pouring the wine a pair of hand encircles my waist.

Rias' POV

Mr. Bartholy sighs as he looks out the glass window. Small rain drops are touching and slipping down the glass.

"Since when you're afraid of sleeping on alone?" He asks.

"I'm not afraid of sleeping alone. It's just the place is a bit scary I mean without people around." I say.

He tilts his head right to left unsatisfied.

"There's no human though. Except you!" He whispers something but I can't hear him.

I look at the clock.

Past midnight. I should leave.

I sigh and turn to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asks surprised.

"We should take some sleep..." I say and leave the room.

________

I'm laying on the huge bed in my room and hugging myself under a blanket. It was drizzling a while ago and it now turned into an aggressive storm. The electricity suddenly goes off.

"This is the worst!" I huff and hug my knees. I wait for the generator to turn on but it doesn't. I look outside the room and see the fire of the fireplace lightening the drawing room.

Is Mr. Bartholy OK??

He should be OK as a grown-up. Why am I worried??

But....

I should check him once.

I get off my bed and walk to his room. I push the door open holding an aromatic candle in my hand.

With the help of the soft light of the candle I find him laying on the bed with eyeglasses on.

I get inside and and take the glasses off him. His face is tilted to the side and sweats cover his neck and face.

Ah, no wander the air conditioner is off. I take some tissue paper from the tissue box placed on the bed side table to wipe sweats.

He is still in his shirt and jeans.

As soon as I touch his neck , he jumps out grabbing my wrist defensively and pinning me down on the bed riding on me.

I whimper.

"It's me!" I scream.

"Oh!" I hear him gasping surprised as he lets go of me.

"What happened? Where are the lights?" He asks.

"The electricity is gone. and maybe the generator isn't working. I came to check if you were ok." I say as he scratches his hands yawning.

"Seems like you are OK.." I say and he looks at me stopping yawning. In the candle's yellow light his skin and hair shine.

"Then good night.." I say and stand to take my leave. He grabs my wrist and stands.

He stares into my eyes and then lips. He lowers head as his lips find mine. His kissing is desperate yet deep and passionate as his hand pressing me against him. I open my mouth and response back. We kiss our way backwards and my back hits the glass wall.

I arch my body and we keep sharing the wild kisses. He runs his hand fervently along my curves over my robe and lingerie and my fingers running wild through his hair.
He takes me in his arms without breaking the kiss and throws me on the bed. We both pant hard as we part. He lays beside me and leans over his one elbow kissing me on my lips.

I grab his collar and make him lay as I ride him. He settles his body against the headboard as he watches me on his lap.

"You're so beautiful.." He says in a husky voice as his hands are stills feeling my curves.

"Th-Thank ..you.." I mumble.

His cold palm caresses my thigh lifting the robe.

why his hands are always so cold....

Suddenly I shake as his hands goes inside the robe. He presses me downwards to make me lean over and I press my cheek against his.

_______________

I wake up in the morning feeling ticklish on my neck. I try to move but a strong forearm is grabbing my bare waist..

"*Giggle* Stop.. *Giggle* *Giggle* Stop it!" I open my eyes giggling hard. But he keeps nuzzling and I feel him smiling against my neck.

"Oh ! Stop it!" I say turning at him.

"Huh! When did you weak up?" He hands me a coffee cup.

"A while ago?.." he says patting my head as I sit up.

He's fully dressed and here I'm fully naked under a blanket.

I blush and take a sip of the coffee to hide it.

Yes, I'm in front of a Greek God whom with I was last night. And yeah there were next times and I take off his shirt and also.... jeans....

"You didn't even thank me? You think being served by a boss is normal?? And i won't get anything in return?" His voice breaks my thought and I look at him. His bright smile makes my heart skip a beat.

"Umm.. " He pouts as he thinks. And I finish the coffee meanwhile. I put down the cup on the bedside table as he watches me.

"What you want?" I ask as our eyes meet.

"Ummmm. " He's again lost in thought.

" I'll ask for something later! Now get dressed." He says as he leaves taking the cup.

I wear a oversized shirt and a short jeans. I meet him in the kitchen.

"oh! I like this outfit! why don't you wear this in office?" He asks innocently as soon as he sees me.

Ah yes!!!...

_____________

Thanks for reading

Xoxo - N