❤ Chapter 11

Rias' POV

"Miss Gremoey..." As I'm passing the corridor on my way to the office Executive Officer calls me.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Bartholy has appointed you for decorating the VIP rooms of our hotel.." He says.

"Me?" I point at myself.

"Yes...." He nods.

"Why me?" I ask him.

"He knows..."

___________

"Did you appoint me to decorate the VIP rooms?" I ask as soon as I arrive.

"Yes Ms Gremoey. We need someone to decorate the interior furniture but we don't have enough time to heir another designer. You can take today off and decorate the motel's VIP rooms.." He says without looking at me as he's checking a file.

Why isn't he looking at me?

I bite my nail as I watch him.

"Why are you staring at me?! Take this file and leave!!" He barks and throws a file at me without looking.

"Wha-what's this file on?" I ask.

"It's a file about exporting our goods to foreign countries." He says.

"What can I do about it?" I ask.

"We need to prepare a presentation on it to show the minister of commerce. You'll propound the presentation."  He says.

"Me?!" I ask. He finally looks at me.

"Yeah! You...." He points at me.

_____________

"This will be too gorgeous .."

"This is way too simple.."

"I don't like the combination of the color..."

"It's nothing special for a VIP room.." I say and sigh.

"How many VIP rooms are there, Mr. Park??" I ask to the executive officer.

"The whole top floor is for VIP rooms." He says.

"There's many VIP rooms then.." I say and sigh.

"Then we can decorate them differently... People with different taste can choose the one they want." I say.

"Most of the people like light colors and simple furnitures. Some like the combination of chocolate and off white. Some likes black and ash... Blue white,red black..  Try to find out other possibilities and ask VIP customers about their opinion." The manager of the motel notes as I talk like flowing water.

"Make sure they can enjoy the sunlight. Don't put anything beside the glass wall. Place the bed opposite to the glass wall also place a tea table in the corridor so that they can seat and enjoy the view of the city while drinking tea. Use net curtains." I say.

"I think this will turn out properly. Don't miss anything." I say.

"Sure madam. We'll proceed then.." he says smiling satisfied. And I nod.

________

"You were amazing today, miss Gremoey!" Mr Park says while driving.

"Thank you... I tried my best. Hope it'll turn out good." I say.

"But... Where did the designer go?.. why I was there today?" I ask curiously.

"Our designer suddenly resign. But we already got calls for reservations. So, we had to hurry..." He says.

"I see...." I lean against the seat while my phone beeps.

"Let's have s dinner together tonight. It's my treat. You did great today... Tell Mr. Park to drop you in front of the office building. - Leon."

I look at my wrist watch and It's already past 9PM.

"Mr. Park! Mr. Bartholy wants to see me." I say to him.

"He does?" He asks surprised.

"Hmm. Can you please drop me in front of the office building?" I ask and he nods.

________

It's been 10 minutes since I'm waiting for Mr. Bartholy in front of the office building. I check my wrist watch. It's 9.28PM. I feel really uncomfortable as people passing me are leering at me. I'm sure it's because of my revealing dress.

I sigh and it's when a beautiful red car comes to my view.

Oww. It's so beautiful.

It stands right in front of me.

I find some women wandering about the car.

"Get in quickly..." A familiar face comes to my view.

"Oh!okk." I quickly walk around the car and the door opens automatically and I get in.

"I thought you'd reject the invitation." He says.

"I couldn't since I'm hungry." I say..

I doze all the way to the restaurant. I guess we drive a long way. I yawn lightly and rub my cheeks as he takes off the car key.

The door opens and I'm about to get off it's when Mr. Bartholy grabs my arm.

"Wait a minute." He says and I stop. He takes off his suit and places it on my shoulders.

"Your dress is way too reveling." He says and I smile mockingly.

I find three women in short black skirts, suits and white shirt, hair tied in tight buns waiting in front of the restaurant gate.

I try to read the name of the restaurant but it's written in Chinese characters.

"Welcome sir! I am the manager of the restaurant! Please follow me." As I am wandering. The middle aged woman says to Mr Bartholy. She leads us inside as the other two follows us.

There are small rooms at the two sides of the way and I hear people talking, laughing, babbling.

Suddenly a door opens and a drank man appears in front of me. Mr. Bartholy keeps walking ahead without noticing.

"Oh hi beautiful young lady!" He says wobbling.

"Sir, please behave yourself! She's our VVIP guest.." One of the two waitresses says but he ignores her.

"Come inside! I'm also a VIP guest. Let's enjoy together." He grabs my wrist and I jump out.

"Let...go.. of mee...." I say mumbling.

"O no! Miss Gremoey!" I see the manager and Mr. Bartholy coming back quickly.

As soon as Mr. Bartholy comes nearer, the man's flew away and he groans as he hits the wooden wall. People from other rooms open their doors curiously.

"You should control this kinds of customers." Mr. Bartholy says coldly to the manager.

"We're sorry sir! Ms. Gremoey! Are you ok?" She asks anxiously.

"I'm fine!" I say smiling.

"Walk in front of me." Mr Bartholy says and pushes me in front of him.

The manager leads us to the back side of the restaurant. There's a small pond and a small wooden house over the water surface. Water lilies are blooming brightly and swans and gooses are swimming in the ponds. A small wooden bridge connects the land to the house.

"Please enjoy yourselves! You'll feel the ancient Chinese vibe." The manager says opening the door for us.

________

Vote comment and read !
😘😘😘