▶Cast◀

Main characters------

1. Rias Gremoey:

Rias is a third year student. She is rich by born but tragedy makes her stand in poor conditions. She is trying hard to get used to her new life though she wants to pull an end.

She has a light tone skin color and among her prominent characteristics are her long black hair and slender buxom figure. She has brown almond shaped eyes.

She has a noticeable beauty but people hardly notice her as she hides herself from showing off.

She is soft, open-minded and sometimes she can be aggressive determined by situation. She is the only one alive from Gremoey clan.

2. Leon Bartholy:

Leon is the youngest successful businessman of the state. He's running his family business company, Bartholy Corporation after his elder brother leaving for world tour. He lives a luxurious life where he does what he wants with only a SNAP of his finger.

He is a tall young man with silky hair, snowy-white skin and lavender eyes. His appearance makes him different from others which makes other young businessmen and celebrity burn in jealousy.

He's considered as the most beautiful man as well as the most demonic CEO. He is very strict and often imposes discipline in a fierce way as the company president. Employees shivers under his cold stare. He is generally a calm, elegant, stoic and authoritative individual.

He's the only one to keep his clan stand.

3. Reiji Bartholy

Reiji Bartholy is Ren Bartholy's elder brother who is recently on a world tour. He left the post of the CEO of Bartholy corporation and the head of Bartholy clan to his brother Ren Bartholy. He's a mysterious character. The reason of leaving the post and going on a world is unknown.

He's velvet hair and eyes and snowy white skin like Leon.....

4. Ren

He is a playful character. He's no relation with Bartholys. But he's somehow connected.

5. Lisa

Lisa is Rias's classmate who is the leader of a heavy metal girl band group. She's really popular in school and also in outside world as she is rich. But she's mean to Rias.

↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘

There will be more additional characters.

Source :
Vampire Knight. Clannad.

Name source :
Highschool DxD, Is It Love.

Name source :Highschool DxD, Is It Love

Left to Right :

Ren (Ayato)
Leon Bartholy (Zero)
Rias Gremoey (Rias)
Reiji Bartholy (Reiji)
Lisa (???)