I wont leave you

*MATTHEWS POV*
"You know she's depressed right?" I heard someone come into the room. It was Allison. "What?" I asked surprised. "Megans been depressed since she was 13 and she had anxiety and barely went to school." she told me sitting down. "She's never told me any of that." I tell her. "It's because when she told some of our friends they treated her differently. And she really liked you so she never brought it up." she explained to me. "Allison can you drive me to the park." she nodded. I knew that's where Megan goes all the time when she's upset. She drove me there and see our car. This is the same park I proposed to her at. I looked around and saw her at the swing sets. She was just there sitting silently, swinging lightly back and forth. I slowly approached her and sat in the swing beside her. She looked at me and broke down. I felt awful. "Megan, I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart to see you like this and Allison told me what you went through."
*MEGANS POV*
Oh no. He's gonna leave me. Just like everyone else did. He stood up and kneeled down right in front of me. "I would never ever leave you or treat you differently, I love you too much to ever do that." I stood up and hugged him. wrapping my legs around his waist. He hugged me tightly and we were both crying. We just stood there for 10 minutes. Matt started walking to the car with me still hugging him. I started laughing at how ridiculous we probably look. I got off and sat in the passenger seat while he drove home. When he passed the house I was confused. "Uhm Matt where are we going?" I asked him. "You were going to tell me something this morning, what was it?" He asked ignoring my question. I was nervous. I didn't want to tell him yet. "Oh it was nothing." I lied. He looked at me not buying it. He begged and begged and begged. "Okay well what if I was-MATT LOOK OUT!" I yelled but it was too late. A car crashed into us right in the front. The last thing I heard was the sirens.
*MATTHEWS POV*
Megan was telling me something and I was looking at her. She started yelling and when I looked at the road a car came crashing into us. All I was thinking was 'This is my fault.'

(Short chapter I know I know but the next one will be long)