ITS MY BIRTHDAY

*MATTHEWS POV*

I wake up and see that Megan is still asleep. perfect. I'm planning on taking her out to eat and proposing there. I'm really nervous about this. I get and and get dressed fast. After I have Zheaa babysit Hazel while I go out to get the ring. When I get to Kay Jewelers I walk in and look around. Megan isn't into big diamonds and fancy designs and I really like that about her. After looking I finally find the right one and I walk out with the ring in my pocket. When i get home I see that Megan's awake and happily playing with Hazel. "Babe" I say and she looks up. "Tonight we are going out to eat to wherever because tonight is your night." she looks at me with a questioning look. "Matt I already said I-" I cut her off by saying "This isn't a party or a surprise." I say smirking even though that was kinda sorta a lie. She gives in and I'm even more excited. "Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I say hugging her and giving her a passionate kiss. "Thanks love" she smiles widely. I can't wait for tonight.

*MEGANS POV*

Since Matt decided to let Zheaa and Cameron babysit I got ready early. I ran upstairs and took a 20 minute shower. after wards I put up my hair and chose an outfit. I decided to wear a sky blue regular dress to my mid thigh, black heels, and a sky blue clutch. I straightened and lightly curled my hair to the side, and for my makeup a put on light blue eyeshadow with lipgloss. When I called dani in my room to tell me if I looked good her response was "You look absolutely gorgeous." I smiled widely and started walking downstairs. It was already 6:30. I was walking downstairs when Matt was getting up from the couch. I looked at him but he was already staring. I asked him "Do I look okay?" and of course he responded with "You look gorgeous now I'm thinking we should skip dinner and just have me, you, and a hotel room." he was smirking. I blushed a deep shade of pink and we walked to the car. On our way there matts leg was shaking. he only does that when he's nervous or really excited. "Hey are you okay." I asked putting my hand on his thigh. He looked at me and smiled. "Yea of course." when we pulled up to the restaurant I noticed it was A really fancy place. "Matt you didn't have to bring me here." I insist. "I brought you here because for one you look absolutely beautiful and two you deserve this. Because I love you." he kisses my habs after saying that. He had me in a trance. We walked in the restaurant and Matt was even more nervous. "Matt are you sure your okay. You don't look to good." he nodded his head as our waiter was taking us to our table. During dinner Matt was jittery which was kinda weird when he got up to use the bathroom I called Zheaa and Allison. "Hey do you guys know what's up with Matt?" I asked them and they sounded suspicious. "No not at all, why?" they asked."Hes been acting weird lately." After that they ended the call. What's wrong with everyone lately.