Will you marry me?

*MATTHEWS POV*
I decided not to propose at dinner. I was too nervous and shaky. I most likely would've screwed up what I was going to say and drop a plate somewhere in the middle. I want it to be perfect for Megan. She means the world to me and I don't want to screw this up.
*MEGANS POV*
After dinner we went home and I changed into my pjs. I was pissed at everything and everyone. I mean it's my birthday and nobody won't tell me anything. When I was about to put my top on matt grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. I tried to get out of his grasp but then he started kissing down my neck. "Matt" I moaned. I covered my mouth and got out of his grasp. When I put my top on and looked at him he was smirking. "Babe what's wrong?" he asked me sincerely. "Are you seriously asking me that. During dinner you wouldn't even look at me and you didn't say a thing. Matt it's my birthday and not even 3 words were said." I was angry now. "Megan I'm so sorry, but I do have something that could make you feel better. He started unbuttoning his shirt slowly and I couldn't resist.
*MATTHEWS POV*
"Megan" I whisper in her ear greedily. A smile appears on her face as she turns to meet my eyes. That's when I see it. The lust.. the lust in her eyes. It turns me on, "Yes?" she says biting her bottom lip acknowledging that she knows exactly what I want. II step in closer and she backs away to the bed. "You really surprise me Matt"she says grinning. "I'm full of surprises" I say climbing on top of her and kissing her neck. Her soft moans soon fill the room as I make my way down her body until I reach the bottom of her torso. Pulling her shorts down with my teeth, "Matt, do you have one?" she asks. "Yeah, I don't think we need anymore kids running here" I say grabbing a condom out of the dresser. "Let me put it on" she says grabbing the condom out of my hands and fiercely pulling my khaki shorts down revealing my manhood. Sliping the condom on and undressing herself "ready?". "Always" I smile. Plunging myself into her she moans. Soon our moans get louder until the room next door can hear us. "Aaahhh Maaaattt" she screams. I begin to thrust even harder. Which only made me come closer to my breaking point. "Matt, I can't hold it in much longer" she groans. "Together?" I ask biting my lip to keep from being to loud. "Together." "Now" she says erupting on my length. 'Ughh' I groan cuming into the condom. I pull out and lay next to her. Catching my breath "I love you Megan and I will do anything to spend the rest of my life with you". "I love you too Matt" she smiles "so much more than you'll ever know".
*MEGANS POV*
It's the day after and Matt is taking me somewhere. I put on my plain black dress with the straps in the back criss crossed. I grab Hazel after dressing her up and walk downstairs. matts not ready surprisingly so I sit down and wait on the couch. 10 minutes later I hear him walking down the stairs and I look up at him and he reaches out for Hazel. "Are you ready?" he asked me excited. I nod and hold matts hand. We pull up to a park and get out. I guess he planned a picnic. We set up something for Hazel to lay on and I start walking towards the car to get something. Matt grabs my wrist and I look at him. He's on one knee and he pulls out a small box. I cover my mouth surprised and a tear slips. "Matt" I whisper surprised. "Megan, we've been together for 5 years and they've been the best 5 years of my life. We have Hazel and everything that we've been through id never regret. You're the love of my life and I want to spend every second with you for as long as I live. Will you marry me?" he asks opening the box. The ring was simple with a small diamond in the middle. Everyone was surrounding us and of course they were awing. "Yes, a million times yes." I said and he slipped the ring on my finger followed by a passionate kiss. "Matt I love you so much." I told him when we were on our way home. Just then as we pull in the driveway everyone's there with a sign saying "Welcome future Mrs.Espinosa" I blushed and we went inside carrying Hazel and going upstairs so she could go to sleep. When I go downstairs everyone's giving Matt and I congratulations and hugs. Nash hugged me longer than everyone else. Matt noticed and he was angry. After we had our little celebration I went upstairs and laid down. Matt came in the room and laid next to me. "Today was perfect" I told him looking him in the eyes. "Yea but not as amazing as last night" he said winking. I blushed and soon fell asleep.