Through a Prism

Jenn woke up in her own bed at home, the morning light drifting through the window at the far end of the bedroom.  She was wearing the same nightgown she wore most nights and a pair of panties that were damp, but other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

“Fŭck, what a vivid dream,” she said to herself.  Despite a full night’s sleep, Jenn was exhausted. She called into the office and left a message that she wouldn’t be in and rolled over to get some sleep.  She thought about grabbing her vibrator to take care of the lust that the dream had generated, but decided that that could wait.

As she was drifting off, the bedroom door swung open and there stood her husband, wearing the typical suit and tie that he wore to the office.

“Honey, what are you doing here?”

Her husband just smirked and began unbuckling his pants.  Moments later she was staring wide-eyed at his erect penis, but it was different, it was much bigger than he had ever been.  Longer and thicker.  The head looked huge.

“Sweetie, how did you do that?  Are you taking supplements?  Using a Swedish Penis Enlarger?” Jenn giggled.

Her husband didn’t laugh with her.  The look of aggressive lust on his face was almost as different as the cõck that he was bringing toward her.

He grabbed her by the hair and nearly lifted her off the mattress.  Before she had time to react or protest, he was forcing this new, mâssive cõck down her throat.  Her first instinct was to gag, but when she made the first choking sound, he slapped her across the face, hard.

She managed to pull back long enough to exclaim, “What the fŭck do you …”

But her protest was interrupted by the cõck reentering her mouth.  Once again she felt like gagging, but given the last slap, she somehow managed to suppress her instinct.  Instead, she was caught up in the incredible heat of being skull fŭcked by her husband, a man who never was the least bit aggressive when it came to sex.

“What has come over him,” she wondered, but really wasn’t complaining.  “Has he been drinking?  Using drugs?”

As these thoughts came and went, a more urgent thought replaced them, “What would it feel like to have a cõck this big in her cŭnt?”

As if he could read her mind, her husband pulled out of her mouth.  He removed his tie and used it to tie both of her hands to the headboard.

“Now wait just a minute, you know I don’t like …” but once again her protest was interrupted, this time by another slap across her face.

Wide eyed, she didn’t dare speak again, but watched as her husband undressed completely. He grabbed the hem of her nightgown and ripped it from bottom to top, leaving the shredded garment hanging from her nearly naked body.  A pair of scissors appeared from nowhere and she felt the cold steel moving up her thigh. She gasped as he cut away her panties, leaving her totally exposed.

He stood and stared at her naked body and then smirked again.  Jenn looked and saw the pulsing in his saliva soaked cõck.

He knelt between her legs and she could feel his warm breath on her bare cŭnt.  But instead of licking her as she desperately desired, he began finger fŭcking her.  His large digits filled her.  Harder and deeper, he probed, and then he curled his fingers and found her g-spot.  The first orgasm hit her like a sledgehammer, the next was even stronger.

A stream of curse words and moans filled the air as he continued to make her cum, over and over and over again.

Just when she couldn’t take it any longer, thankfully, he stopped. But if she thought he was done, she couldn’t have been more mistaken.

He brought his cõck to her entrance; he paused just long enough for her to feel anticipation mingled with fear, before he slid that cõck inside her.   She never would have imagined she could take that much cõck, but she did, and the feeling was beyond words.

“Why hadn’t he fŭcked me like this over the last 17 years?” she wondered.  She finally knew what true sexual satisfaction felt like as this big dîck moved methodically inside her.

As he picked up the pace, another orgasm grew with it.  Once again, wave after wave flowed through her.  It was an ocean tide of pleasure.  Two, four, eight … finally she lost count as the gaps between orgasms became imperceptible.  She loved every stroke, but was surprised at how long he was lasting.  He normally couldn’t go five minutes without cumming and falling asleep.

Then she heard a voice from downstairs.

“Jenn, did you forget about going to the gym?”  It was her best friend Sharon from across the street and of course going to the gym was the last thing on Jenn’s mind.

A sense of panic grabbed Jenn as she heard Sharon marching up the stairs.  “Come on sleepy head.  Guess I’ll have to drag you out of …”

Sharon was in the doorway watching as Jenn and her husband fŭcked.  As she brought her hand to her mouth in exclamation, her husband grabbed her wrist and pulled Sharon to him.

In a flurry of torn clothes and flailing limbs, Sharon was naked on her back next to Jenn and Jenn’s husband was spreading Sharon’s legs exposing her hairy pŭssy.

Just like Jenn, Sharon began to protest, but a slap shut her mouth.  Sharon groaned as she felt the weight of Jenn’s husband on top of her and his cõck pushing into her cŭnt.

Jenn knew exactly how conservative Sharon was and knew that she had only had sex with her husband and then, only after they were married.  Not only that, they never did anything but missionary position with the lights off.  No oral sex, no new positions, no nothing.

All of that was changing before Jenn’s eyes.  As her husband forced himself on Sharon, filling her cŭnt with the gigantic cõck that moments ago had been inside her.

Sharon’s eyes watered as he fŭcked her and despite the violation, she clearly was enjoying feelings she had never had before.  Wonderful, exotic, sexual pleasures. 

Instinctively, Sharon grabbed Jenn’s hand as Sharon had the first orgasm of her life.

“Oh fŭck!  You fŭcking son of a bîtch!” Sharon screamed.

“Was that coming out of Sharon’s mouth?” Jenn marveled.  She had never heard Sharon even say “darn” the entire time they had been friends.

Her husband groaned with pleasure as he finally found his own release and filled Sharon’s cŭnt with so much sperm that it spilled out onto the sheets.

He then picked Sharon up and had her sitting on Jenn’s face.  Jenn hungrily lapped at Sharon’s freshly fŭcked pŭssy as the mixture of her juices and her husband’s sperm filled her mouth.

Once again Sharon began to orgasm.   Jenn soon followed as her husband forced Sharon’s face between Jenn’s legs and Sharon’s tongue began to work over Jenn’s clit and fŭck hole.

At that very instant, the scene completely changed.

Jenn glanced to her right to see Jack laying beside her grinning widely.  There was still a pŭssy in her face and a woman’s mouth still eating her out, but it was a slick, bald cŭnt that she was devouring.

“Don’t you just love it here on the Island Jenn?” as he diddled with his cum soaked cõck.

“And by the way, say hi to Amber, that’s the girl that you’re currently 69ing with.”