Initiation

It was easy to find the banquet hall; all Jack had to do was follow the stream of bare asses heading along the shore.

On the way, he had several more people grab his ass or fondle his dick and with big smiles say, “Welcome to the island, I look forward to fŭcking you.”  In fact it became so common that he actually started responding, “Thanks, I look forward to fŭcking you too,” which always made them grin a little bit bigger or give him chuckle and a knowing look.

As he arrived at the enormous banquet hall, Jack observed an awe inspiring 40 foot ceiling and a vast window wall that framed a perfect vista of sand, sea and sky.  Clearly money was no object on this island.

As they entered, each of the men and women received an unbleached Tongan style a tupenu, each of them except for Jack who received a brightly colored, orange and white tupenu with images of trees and sun.  He would later find out that this was the way to identify a newcomer at their first banquet.

The evening was delightful.  A wide variety of delicious fruits and vegetables, lean meats, breads and various beverages, some alcoholic and some not.  He found a particular cõcktail that must have been made with rum of which he enjoyed several tall glasses; in fact, maybe one or two too many.

He had a chance to make small talk with various people, but when he asked anything about their lives beyond the island, they would instantly change the subject.  And when he asked about SHE, they had terrified looks on their faces and fled from him.  He was learning.

As the evening wore on, torches were lit outside the windows and the artificial lights inside the hall were dimmed.  Whereupon, four men brought an unusual sofa or chair or stool to the center of the room, and once in place, the room became quiet and Jack realized that everyone near him had moved back, opening a direct path between Jack and the device.

From the other side of the hall, the black giant appeared out of the shadows and walked slowly toward the device.  He beckoned Jack to join him.  As Jack drew closer, he could see that the device was covered in black leather with various straps attached to it, one round opening and a narrow seat of some kind.  As Jack reached the man in black, the giant reached out and with one swift motion, removed Jack’s tupenu.

The behemoth invited him to take a seat, but once seated, a chuckle went up from the crowd and Jack was repositioned so that he sat facing the device, his cõck protruding through the round hole near the seat.  With his typical strength and attention to detail, the large man strapped each of Jack’s wrists and ankles to the chair.  Jack was completely immobilized as he sat naked in front of this crowed of strangers.

With that, the giant turned to the crowd and for the first time, Jack heard him raise his deep voice as he said, “I welcome Jack to the island, I look forward to fŭcking him!”  With that introduction, the audience cheered enthusiastically and moved closer to Jack.

From behind him he heard several people saying, “Jason, it’s your turn!”

And then he felt a pair of strong hands spreading his exposed ass, some sort of lubricant or lotion being applied to his anus, and then pressure being applied to his virgin asshole.  But he wasn’t a virgin for long as Jason pushed his cõck into Jack’s ass. An inch at a time, the large dick penetrated deeper and deeper. Jack let out a loud moan, not entirely sure if he was going to pass-out from the intense pleasurable pain.

Once full inside Jack’s bum, Jason began pumping, in and out, in and out.  Jack moaned as he processed what was happening to him.  He was being butt fŭcked for the first time and it was happening in front of at least 200 complete strangers.

With all of his attention focused on his anus, Jack was completely taken off-guard when he felt a warm mouth enveloping his flaccid dick.  It felt wonderful and helped balance the intensity of what was being done to his butt.  With a bit of bemusement, Jack realized that he had no idea who was sucking his cõck, not even if it was a man or a woman.

As his cõck hardened in the talented mouth hidden on the other side of the device, Jack felt Jason give one more particularly deep thrust and let out a loud, “Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk,” as he released his white cream deep into Jack’s crevice.  The crowd roared its approval as Jason pulled his member from Jack’s hole.  And then Jack waited, expecting someone to unfasten his constraints.  No such luck.

In short order, Jason’s cõck was replaced by another, and then another and another.  Meanwhile, one mouth after another wrapped its lips around his cõck and another cheer went up when an elderly woman stood up and stuck out her tongue to show that Jack had cum in her mouth.  She then turned to Jack and gave him a long deep kiss, depositing the sperm back into Jack’s mouth for him to swallow.

The rest of the experience was a blur of anal and oral sex. Just when Jack thought his poor ass couldn’t take one more cõck, there was another dose of lube and another penetration, until finally he had serviced every man and woman in the room … save one.

The crowed parted and the giant appeared, but nude this time.  A rhythmic clapping accompanied his approach.  Men and women all reached out to touch his muscular body and titanic erection.

He raised his arms and the crowd went silent.

“Once more I say, Jack, welcome to the island, I look forward to fŭcking you!”

And without a moment of hesitation, the giant shaft, easily three times the size of any that had already fŭcked him, was thrust into Jack’s asshole, which fortunately was well stretched and highly lubricated from dozens of ejaculations.

The man fŭcked Jack with an intensity unmatched by any of the other men, an intensity that sent a wave of orgasm through Jack’s exhausted body. And as the giant reached his peak and deposited a massive amount of cum into Jack’s colon, Jack’s own cõck erupted, sending his sperm onto those standing nearby.

Jack’s last impression was of dozens of hands patting and massaging his body as he slowly drifted off into unconsciousness.