Maggie and More

As Jack walked back from the great hall with Stacy, Amber and her husband John, he was still reeling from the otherworldly experience he’d just had.

It clearly wasn’t a dream, it was much more vivid and he even had scratch marks where Mrs. Delanty had dug her fingernails into his skin as they fŭcked.  But his time with her was years ago, her husband’s little dink had probably shriveled up and fallen off by now.

Had this been some bizarre journey through time?  Another universe? Another reality … a VERY real reality?

As they walked, he noticed that Amber’s âss and back were streaked with red slashes.  John’s wrists were raw. Stacy had a dribble of sperm dripping down her legs.

“Ok guys, what the fŭck?” was how he began, but before any of the others could respond, an extremely chipper woman came bounding up to them.

“Did someone say ‘fŭck’?” she giggled.

“Well yes, it was me,” Jack responded.  She gave him a quick look up and down and said, “Ok, you’ll do.”

And with that, she grabbed his hand and dragged him off toward who knows where.

“So how do you want to do it? Missionary? Doggie? Cowgirl?  Reverse Cowgirl? Oh, I’m Maggie by the way.  Sitting? Standing? Pŭssy? Âss? …” it was impossible to get a word in edgewise, so instead of trying, Jack simply admired her sêxy body.

Maggie (he thought that’s what she said) was short, maybe 5'3", short blonde hair, unusual green/yellow eyes and a nice, round âss.  She wasn’t skinny, but not chubby.  She had nice sized boobs and a lovely, trimmed pŭssy.

As they pâssed one of the buffet tables, Jack has an idea.  He paused just long enough to grab a lemon and one of the silky napkins.  He then grabbed Maggie, spun her around and pressed his mouth to hers.  For the first time in ten minutes she was silent and he probed her mouth with his tongue.  When he pulled away, Maggie was momentarily stunned to silence by the power of the kiss and Jack used that moment to put the lemon in her mouth and tie the silk napkin securely around her head.

Maggie was wide-eyed with wonder and surprise and not a small dose of lust, as she wondered where this was leading.  Where it led was to the center of the buffet where Jack bent her over the table and secured her hands and legs with additional napkins.

As Jack sat back to admire his handiwork, he grabbed a perfectly ripe banana off of the table and just as he was about to take a bite, he decided it might need a bit of Maggie’s lust to enhance the mild flavor.  And so Jack slid the first half of the banana into her wet, exposed gash and then enjoyed several mouthfuls of this new exotic concoction.  As a reward for her cooperation, Jack gave Maggie a swat on the âss, just enough to make it jiggle and add a bit of color.

Taking the lead from Jack, a line of islanders forms behind Maggie, each grabbed various objects or their cõcks, fingers and toes to penetrate the cŭnt she was offering to the world.  Periodically a more adventurous participant decided her âss was a more interesting receptacle and penetrated her anus in a similar fashion.

Jack could tell from her gasps and moans that Maggie loved this treatment and it was undoubtedly not her first gang bang.  Once the crowd dissipated, Jack took a turn with his cõck.  Starting with her cŭnt and then using her âss.  Eventually, she was so well lubed that he could move from one fŭck hole to the other with each stroke.  As he counted her fourth orgasm, Jack was ready for his own and pulled out to spew a thick measure of creamy white cum over her lovely, full âss.

Even after he untied her, Maggie was too exhausted to move and so Jack simply whispered in her ear, “Nice meeting you too Maggie, stop by Bungalow 7 anytime.”