Mrs. Delanty

As he finished, Jack looked over and realized that his story had had the same effect on Stacy that her story had had on him.  She was vigorously finger fŭcking herself, her head thrown back, eyes closed with periodic moans slipping from her lips.

He was hesitant to interrupt, and so instead, he grabbed his cõck and watched with satisfaction as he observed the impact his story had made on his new friend.  Within just a few minutes, Jack watched Stacy’s young body tense and she gasped as an õrgasm spread through her body.  Then, as she relaxed, her eyes slowly opened.

Glassy eyed, she looked over at Jack and in a breathy voice simply said, “Would you please fŭck me now like you fŭcked Cyndi?”

Realizing that she was only a couple of years older than Cyndi when he fŭcked her the first time made the invitation seem ever so real.  And so he moved so his hips were between her knees and bending slightly, began rubbing his hard cõck on her wet, swollen cŭnt.

“Please don’t tease me Jack, I need your cõck inside me,” she pleaded.

“As you wish Stacy,” he smiled.

“Cyndi … call me Cyndi.”

With one motion, he thrust his cõck deep into the folds of her lust and held it there.

“I’m not a virgin anymore,” she grinned, mimicking what Cyndi had said to Jack when he fŭcked her for the first time.

“Neither am I Cyndi.  My cõck is buried in your pŭssy.” repeating what he’d told Cyndi when they lost their virginity together.

And just like fŭcking Cyndi, it was so hot to not have a condom masking the sensation of the wet, hot walls of Stacy’s cŭnt.

As they moved together, the heat and sensations continued to build.  She raised her legs higher so she could dig her heels into his âss, but he wanted more.  He grabbed her slender ankles and lifter her legs onto her shoulders, pausing along the way to take her nicely painted toes into his mouth.

Now at the perfect angle, Jack pounded her throbbing pŭssy, over and over, driving every inch of his thick shaft into her gaping hole.

“Cum in me Jack.  Fill me with your seed.  Give me your child.”

Her last request totally caught him off guard and the momentary vision of Stacy, pregnant with his child was somehow intoxicating and he emptied his sperm into her fertile cave just as she tumbled over the edge of õrgasm.

As they paused to catch their breath, a pleasant chime sounded throughout the compound.

Jack looked up lazily, still laying on top of Stacy, “What is that?”

“Oh,” Stacy exclaimed, “It’s time!  It’s time!  It’s time for SHE!!!”

Stacy grabbed Jack by the hand and together they rushed to the grand hall.

8====>   ( o )( o )    8====>   ( o )( o )    8====>   ( o )( o )    8====>   ( o )( o )    8====>   ( o )( o )   

Stacy and Jack were among the last to enter the vast room, everyone else had already taken their places on small oval icons carved into the floor that Jack hadn’t noticed before.

Stacy helped Jack find a place to stand and then grabbed a spot for herself.

“What is happening?” Jack whispered.  No one was talking or moving.

“Don’t worry,” Stacy replied, “SHE is coming.  It will be wonderful.”

No sooner had those words been uttered than the hall went dark and SHE was standing immediately in front of Jack.